Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters Additional 50% Off Sales Items

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2007 2:58 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 30, 2005
958 posts
15 upvotes
terri wrote: I got a long peacoat jacket for 40$ (reg 204$)
Hey terri, what kind of peacoat jacket was it? Do you mind describing it - colour, brand, length, distinguishing features, etc?

I was eyeing a few of their winter coats before x-mas. I'd also be looking for XS or S. I just assumed most of their sale stuff would be in the larger sizes, so I never checked it out. Now I'm regretting that, especially now since it's so cold!!
Banned
Sep 5, 2006
240 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
caliente wrote: Hey terri, what kind of peacoat jacket was it? Do you mind describing it - colour, brand, length, distinguishing features, etc?

I was eyeing a few of their winter coats before x-mas. I'd also be looking for XS or S. I just assumed most of their sale stuff would be in the larger sizes, so I never checked it out. Now I'm regretting that, especially now since it's so cold!!
I'm not terri but they had their own brand name jackets (lux) and kimchi & blue
They only have black peacoats left ( similar to this ) but they are not warm at all and the quality seems cheap.. They are made of a wool mixture, knee length.. they have tons of S and XS (at least when I was there today)

Anyways, they still have a lot of stock considering that the sale has been around for a week or so... There are rackfull of clothes and shoes (all the boots are 50% off. However, they only have larger sizes (9,10) left. They had keds and BC for $10. I even found a jean jacket for $5. there are lots of levi $20-25 jeans (no more miss sixty/diesel) and some bdg jeans for $10... Also, all the scarfs are for sale from $5-10. For furniture, they had lots of futon-ish floor cushions for $35. For guys, they had Nike Air Stab for ~$75 (in that colour.....), addidas steeple for $40.
Jul 9, 2006
908 posts
72 upvotes
I stopped by last night on my walk home (to get a break from the cold and snow blowing in my face). I ended up leaving with a $150 worth of shopping. Got two men's shorts for $5 each from $60, a North Face Redpoint jacket from $200 to $45, and a very nice soft semi-formal leather jacket (Levi's Red Tab) from $450 to $75. The leather jacket was supposed to be $100 but I noticed a small damage near the cuff, and the manager gave me another $25 off.
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2004
10379 posts
1169 upvotes
Toronto
I went there for a few minutes during lunch and bought one of those peacoats for my g/f. Definitely not worth the $205 tag price, but for $40, it's a good buy. Had to settle for black though, since all the other colours are gone.
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2005
1009 posts
70 upvotes
GTA: Eaton Centre location, MENS

-28/32 size jeans for $25 or so after the discount
-AIR Nikes black and red $70 size 9-13 reg. $140

thin cargo pants $20, not so good
superman type t-shirt, logo covered slightly with a 'robe', think tuxedo t-shirt idea, $10, cheap thin material
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
1729 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone see any good jackets left? Small/Medium? I didn't have time to go today but I'll go tommorow.
Nov 26, 2006
152 posts
Oh I've seen those black peacoat things. Really good deal, but I don't like the style of it. It's pretty billowy around the waist down. I don't know how it looks on though. There was this one cream/white peacoat I saw for 40 bucks but it was only a size L left. And I saw a Diesel jacket thing for about 45ish, down from 200 something. There were some ugly looking wool jacket with patches for 5 bucks, down from $80.

Man I really love Urban Outfitters. Love it even more when they have these crazy sales. Last year, I got a pair of Mavi jeans for $25! Hmmm yesterday I got 3 tops, a pair of ballet flats (all for $5 each) and a dessert fondue set for $7.50. I saved over $100! :razz:
Jul 22, 2005
740 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Did they move their Toronto location? I dont remember them having a second floor. Do they have an elevator?
May 7, 2006
400 posts
68 upvotes
well its located on yonge, across from eatons centre. its near by Champs. in the summer they rennovated, so now they have 2 floors and no, they dont have an elevator.
Dec 30, 2005
958 posts
15 upvotes
5tranger wrote: well its located on yonge, across from eatons centre. its near by Champs. in the summer they rennovated, so now they have 2 floors and no, they dont have an elevator.
They do have an elevator. It's tucked away in a corner. I've only ever seen staff use it though. If you need to use it, just ask an employee. I'm sure they'd let you.
Nov 24, 2006
567 posts
684 upvotes
Winnipeg
I was just at the West Ed location. Got two pairs of nice shoes (a pair of converse and a pair of vans), a book, and a t-shirt for $70.

Urban Outfitters rules.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
anything left? didnt visit the forum lately :( didnt know about the sale. ....plan on going tommrow.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
Never been to UO before. Went to check out the sale. Definitely not my style except for the jeans. However, they only had sizes 28 left from what I saw, and one pair in my size that was $100+. Thanks for posting it though.
Jul 9, 2006
908 posts
72 upvotes
Sale items are now 75% off the marked down price! I got a Spiewak Territory Parka (reversible two-piece) for $40!!! It was the last one on the rack.
Mar 2, 2005
999 posts
2 upvotes
are the dishchairs on sale?
i've been wanting to get one for the longest time
Flickr

Toronto lifestyle wedding photography
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2288 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
abercrombieboy wrote: Sale items are now 75% off the marked down price! I got a Spiewak Territory Parka (reversible two-piece) for $40!!! It was the last one on the rack.
wow!! that's even better!! but do they still have lots of clothes?? jeans??
. : PrincessD : .
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
1729 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
Man, when I went last Friday, I saw nothing good. No jackets, no jeans and etc. The sweaters/shirts were ugly too.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
2553 posts
194 upvotes
PQpine413 wrote: are the dishchairs on sale?
i've been wanting to get one for the longest time
Holy Shiet I want one too . I remember just laying on one of them after long day of shopping during boxing week.. It was soo comfy. >_< Hefty price tag though orelse I would've snagged 1 or 2 :D
Protip : You save more money when you're not on RFD! :lol:
Dec 30, 2005
958 posts
15 upvotes
PrincessD wrote: wow!! that's even better!! but do they still have lots of clothes?? jeans??
At the Toronto location, there are still a lot of clothes left. However, it's mostly the stuff that nobody wanted to buy at 50% off. Only a few of the good items left, and not in a good selection of sizes.