Expired Hot Deals

[Urban Outfitters] HOT 50% OFF Sale + 25% OFF Total Order + Free Shipping -5 HOURS ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 2:38 pm
Apr 26, 2010
767 posts
100 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Stan smiths were oos when I was looking but got a pair of dr martens $88.
[OP]
Nov 15, 2015
366 posts
573 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
jammytime wrote: FYI for regular priced items, you get 25% off when you add to cart and another 25% off your overall purchase. Just did a purchase and basically got ~43.75% off... most likely a pricing error so buy quickly!
Thanks for the heads up last night... if my buys ship this is one of the best deals of the year
Nov 8, 2007
24 posts
31 upvotes
Victoria/Vancouver
KingAli wrote: Thanks for the heads up last night... if my buys ship this is one of the best deals of the year
FYI I just received shipping notice.
Aug 19, 2012
73 posts
9 upvotes
TORONTO
got a notice from DHL re: $52 customs clearance fees for $30 order. anyone else?
Aug 30, 2007
865 posts
55 upvotes
Richmond
wallathewalrus wrote: got a notice from DHL re: $52 customs clearance fees for $30 order. anyone else?
Yeah, me. Pretty annoying; I would've never bought anything from them if I knew this was going to happen. Their website clearly says no customs will be charged.
I'm going to call them to fix it, if they can't then I'm letting the packages bounce back and ask for my refund.
Aug 19, 2012
73 posts
9 upvotes
TORONTO
yiujun wrote: Yeah, me. Pretty annoying; I would've never bought anything from them if I knew this was going to happen. Their website clearly says no customs will be charged.
I'm going to call them to fix it, if they can't then I'm letting the packages bounce back and ask for my refund.
yeah i tried calling and they are not helpful at all!
Aug 30, 2007
865 posts
55 upvotes
Richmond
wallathewalrus wrote: yeah i tried calling and they are not helpful at all!
Yeah my package arrived today and I just told the guy to send it back to sender. Will see what happens!