Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Urban Outfitters

Vinyl records 20% off + 10% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2018 3:51 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes

[Urban Outfitters] Vinyl records 20% off + 10% off

Urban outfitters has 20% off if you signup to their UO rewards program (I believe it ends today). You can also signup for their email newsletter and receive a 10% off coupon code by email.

Just ordered and confirmed it works.

UO rewards signup: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-ca/u ... -_-JoinNow
Signup for email newsletter to receive 10% off discount code by email: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-ca/

Vinyl+Cassettes link: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-ca/v ... -cassettes

This works on other products as well, I was only interested in records. They have better pricing then amazon on most records as well.

Purchased the following:
  • Beatles 1 - 2LP Greatest Hits
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers Greatest Hits
  • Queen Greatest Hits

Total $93.55 + Tax

Shipping appears as $9.95 however the emails I received say its FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50, I called customer service and they waived the shipping charge with no hassle. - Customer Service (844) 387-3164

8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
Has anyone heard their cassette tapes? Why oh god are they $15? Do they sound the same as they did in the 90s?
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14468 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
BritishColumbian wrote: Has anyone heard their cassette tapes? Why oh god are they $15? Do they sound the same as they did in the 90s?
How do you think they will sound?

But don’t worry some hipster will make up some reasons why tape hiss and dropouts are so authentic and awesome compared to digital and y’all gonna gobble it up.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1976 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
If you read some of the reviews, the vinyls always skip even after exchanging them. Interesting.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
I grabbed one of those hipster see through portable cassette players from Marshalls in the US for $8 on clearance, then the local UO in North Van were selling a few new release tapes at discount. Bought a Rick Ross cassette and now reliving my youth for less than $20 Face With Tears Of Joy

I tried loading a few of my old tapes from the 90s in there and most of them don't work. The sound is all warbly.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
How long did it take to get your 10% coupon email?
Jun 26, 2005
247 posts
176 upvotes
thr333zy wrote: If you read some of the reviews, the vinyls always skip even after exchanging them. Interesting.
I'd guess it's from people using cheap Crosley turntables and others. Undersized platters. No anti-skate. Not worth the $$. Get a Fluance if you want new and cheap or hit the thrift stores or used markets and get something better.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
johnnytangho wrote: I'd guess it's from people using cheap Crosley turntables and others. Undersized platters. No anti-skate. Not worth the $$. Get a Fluance if you want new and cheap or hit the thrift stores or used markets and get something better.
Can confirm, I have the FLUANCE RT-81 and plays these without a problem, sounds great!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)