Credit Cards

Urgent question: priority pass with American Express Platinum (personal)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2018 9:58 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 14, 2017
24 posts
4 upvotes

Urgent question: priority pass with American Express Platinum (personal)

I just received my American Express platinum last week. It provides a priority pass card with priority pass membership. We are traveling in Mexico at the moment, so I don't have the priority pass booklet to check the conditions. Anyone know can I bring a guest in listed airport lounge in Mexico and Europe for free? Thanks.
4 replies
Jan 10, 2018
344 posts
197 upvotes
abc111 wrote: I just received my American Express platinum last week. It provides a priority pass card with priority pass membership. We are traveling in Mexico at the moment, so I don't have the priority pass booklet to check the conditions. Anyone know can I bring a guest in listed airport lounge in Mexico and Europe for free? Thanks.
Yes!
I get 4 a year through Amex and use them for the wife and I
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
6071 posts
7511 upvotes
Montreal
abc111 wrote: I just received my American Express platinum last week. It provides a priority pass card with priority pass membership. We are traveling in Mexico at the moment, so I don't have the priority pass booklet to check the conditions. Anyone know can I bring a guest in listed airport lounge in Mexico and Europe for free? Thanks.
The personal Platinum card allows you to bring one guest with you into the Priority Pass lounges. (I'm assuming you've already enrolled in Priority Pass and already have your Priority Pass card.)
[OP]
Oct 14, 2017
24 posts
4 upvotes
Yes, I received a priority pass digital card for me to use after I contacted American Express before I leave. I am wondering to bring a guest free is for Canadian airport lounge only or in foreign countries airport too (e.g., UK, Mexico, USA, etc). Anyone ever used it for a free guest in other countries? Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
6071 posts
7511 upvotes
Montreal
abc111 wrote: Yes, I received a priority pass digital card for me to use after I contacted American Express before I leave. I am wondering to bring a guest free is for Canadian airport lounge only or in foreign countries airport too (e.g., UK, Mexico, USA, etc). Anyone ever used it for a free guest in other countries? Thanks.
Any Priority Pass lounge.