84 posts
66 upvotes

64GB Motorola Moto X Pure and Moto 360 Sport watch for $399.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$399
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Deal-64G ... 99_id81770

"
To take advantage of the deal, customers need to go to Motorola's website and complete a couple of steps. First: add the 64GB Moto X Pure Edition and type coupon code "CLASSOF2016". Second: add the Moto 360 Sport smartwatch to the cart and apply coupon code "JUNEMOTO360".
"
Images
15 replies
Jan 21, 2011
107 posts
18 upvotes
darkadvenger wrote: can you go through moto maker?
yea just tried it out - it works with moto maker, coupon code basically takes $50 off. Also the free moto 360 sport is only in white or flame colours. Coupon will not work with black.
May 20, 2015
78 posts
41 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Seems like you have to have a US billing address to be able to order it....
Think even via paypal Motorola is asking for US address.
Has anyone bought it??
Sep 23, 2006
573 posts
596 upvotes
zoomcool80 wrote: Seems like you have to have a US billing address to be able to order it....
Think even via paypal Motorola is asking for US address.
Has anyone bought it??
You are in Surrey, border is 30 min max away from you. Sign up for parcel delivery in Blaine and ship there. I would suggest 5d packages.
Dec 20, 2012
728 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
motorola ONLY ships to US only...
Fido $45
Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 5GB Data
Twilight 128GB Hauwei P20 Pro
Sep 20, 2007
873 posts
316 upvotes
GVRD
I had a problem using any Canadian bank issued credit card with Motorola US. They only seem to take only US bank issued credit cards.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
ndy4eva wrote: I had a problem using any Canadian bank issued credit card with Motorola US. They only seem to take only US bank issued credit cards.
It's really nice price,I paid $476 for the phone only back in September 2015.If I have cash I'd have bought another one .

I was successful on ordering it after 2 cancellations .I failed the first 2 times because most Canadian banks add the US address as a shipping address,not a billing address.

The only one was willing to add my uncle's address in the states as a second billing address was Capital One,Motorola might put your order on hold but they will let it go after you give them a call.
Motorola gets fussy if you are ordering for the first time,I think second time will be easier.

Don't forget ebates.com for 2%cashback .
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Dec 3, 2003
332 posts
61 upvotes
Kanata
Just a quick heads up that Motorola.com doesn't ship to at least a few cross border pickup locations. They (Motorola) have those locations listed a freight forwarders in their system and WILL NOT ship to them. Amazon.com definitely doesn't have this restriction.
Oct 30, 2005
591 posts
822 upvotes
Montreal
Watch code not working

Promo code Coupon code JUNEMOTO360

Promo code not applied
May 20, 2015
78 posts
41 upvotes
Surrey, BC
ndy4eva wrote: I had a problem using any Canadian bank issued credit card with Motorola US. They only seem to take only US bank issued credit cards.
Has any one tried paying with Paypel? Any way to get Paypel to have a US billing address??
Nov 26, 2013
512 posts
37 upvotes
64GB is now out of stock on Motorola's website.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
zoomcool80 wrote: Has any one tried paying with Paypel? Any way to get Paypel to have a US billing address??
Yes for sure,it doesn't work.
Rory wrote: Just a quick heads up that Motorola.com doesn't ship to at least a few cross border pickup locations. They (Motorola) have those locations listed a freight forwarders in their system and WILL NOT ship to them. Amazon.com definitely doesn't have this restriction.
Motorola won't send a phone to shipping address different than your billing address
Dec 3, 2003
332 posts
61 upvotes
Kanata
immortal_kssss wrote: Motorola won't send a phone to shipping address different than your billing address
When I spoke to Motorola order support on the phone, they were more than willing to ship it to any address that wasn't a freight forwarder.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Rory wrote: When I spoke to Motorola order support on the phone, they were more than willing to ship it to any address that wasn't a freight forwarder.
I don't know ,the reason for cancelling one of my orders ,the shipping address was a US address and billing address was my Canadian home address.