Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

US deal: SIZZLING HOT Canon Refurb Prices DSLRs, Lenses eg Rebel 6D FF $1215 US!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2013 12:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2004
2917 posts
489 upvotes

US deal: SIZZLING HOT Canon Refurb Prices DSLRs, Lenses eg Rebel 6D FF $1215 US!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20%
Amazing deal if you have a US billing and shipping address.

Enter code ZOMBIE2143 at checkout for the extra 20% off.

Canon's online store has 20% off all their in-stock DSLRs and Lenses. Some of the popular stuff is already starting to sell out.

Some notable deals:

T5i with 18-135 STM Lens: $672
T4i with 18-135 STM Lens: $589

And many more..
29 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1402 posts
616 upvotes
EDMONTON
.....my wife would kill me.

But dang. 1200$ for 6d???? Crazy

480$ FOR 10-22MM ef-s.. wow
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2647 posts
2129 upvotes
Why you gotta do this to me, OP...
Apr 8, 2011
77 posts
35 upvotes
North Vancouver
calculated shipping cost to my mailbox in U.S: free fedex shipping
total price with tax: US$1,318.67 or about CDN$1380
not bad except my RBC Infinite Avion with US billing address somehow doesn't wanna process the order.. :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
1117 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
Mighty tempting... unfortunately no discount on the new 70Ds
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5135 posts
589 upvotes
in a plane
I almost, almost bought this. Thank god I found an excuse not to, hahaha. The camera is 1,519 and 24-105L is 919.20, that makes just a shade under $2K for the kit.... can get it in Japan for $2K sharp, but next spring, so don't need to spend money now. Phew!!!

I know that's a useless comment, but I wanted to make myself feel better :) That having been said, I played with a 6D 24-105L kit for a few weeks, and, having previously sold my 60D and having been set to upgrade to the 70D, I have thrown that idea out the window, and am going to move to a 6D. The image quality is significantly better, and if we ignore the price, it's a FAR better camera than the xxD series - even when using the same L lens on both.

Of course, most of my lenses work with a full-frame............................... so here go the BST ads.
Doko ni itemo... hito wa tsunagatte iru.
  • Get an Amex - get lots of points - get good karma! :)
  • wandering amphibia – a travel blog for the non-frequent traveler
Jun 1, 2009
939 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Very tempting. I am on a 60D and saving for a 5d Mark III ... but my biggest road block to switching to FF is that I have to get all new zoom lenses bc they're not compatible ... any camera folks wanna chime in ? Should I wait on the 5D Mk III or is this offer too good to pass up?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5135 posts
589 upvotes
in a plane
TheQuestion wrote: Very tempting. I am on a 60D and saving for a 5d Mark III ... but my biggest road block to switching to FF is that I have to get all new zoom lenses bc they're not compatible ... any camera folks wanna chime in ? Should I wait on the 5D Mk III or is this offer too good to pass up?
I'm in a very similar situation. I think the 5Dmk3 might be overkill - if you can afford it, go for it, but the 6D uses the same sensor and is a good compromise. In fact, I like the GPS, but I hate the slow continuous drive - and all my zooms and fisheye won't work. Having discussed with people, they advised me to go with the kit 28-105 and change my shooting style to avoid super-zooms. But yeah ... depending on your needs I'd advise going with the 6D and spending money on glass. Unless you need high-speed continuous drive, that is.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5135 posts
589 upvotes
in a plane
boyoflondon wrote: Out of Stock - thank god. Wallet saved! :o
Thank god! Phew.
Jun 11, 2007
165 posts
26 upvotes
Is the general consensus that it is better to get a refurb lense via canon than a used lense off kijiji etc? Mind you the Used lense would be cheaper. IE: looking at the 24-105, after discount is $735 on the site.
Jul 31, 2008
374 posts
125 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn, would have bought the 10-22mm EF-S for $415..
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2679 posts
1316 upvotes
GTA
Faeton wrote: Mighty tempting... unfortunately no discount on the new 70Ds
Check out this usa deal for new 70d

Canon EOS 70D 20.2MP Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-135mm IS Lens + Pixma Pro-10 Printer + Extra Battery + 16GB SDHC Card + 50-pack Photo Paper $1249 After $300 Rebate + Free shipping - http://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/t/6361382
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2679 posts
1316 upvotes
GTA
boyoflondon wrote: Out of Stock - thank god. Wallet saved! :o
If u r talking about 6D then its back in stock as of now
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3104 posts
1777 upvotes
Kingston
Thanks OP...will keep an eye on this

Is there anything there that would be a good replacement for my 18-55 IS EFS kit lens?
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
4544 posts
1257 upvotes
Markham
8-15L for $959... must... resist.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
4544 posts
1257 upvotes
Markham
[QUOTE]Save 20% Instantly
Offer valid October 27, 2013 12:00 a.m. through November 2, 2013 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer excludes Refurbished imageCLASS Machines, Refurbished EOS 5D Mark III Body & Refucbished EOS-1 DX Body . Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem for anyone with a US based credit card and amerifriend/shipping address.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)