Aug 2, 2007
2041 posts
546 upvotes
Springfield

[US eBay][Refurbished] Unlocked iPhone 5c 16GB - US$195

Deal Link:
Price:
US 195
Seller refurbished, so basically used; also, US shipping only. There are better options with Android, but if you must have an iOS phone, it's a okay price.
9 replies
Dec 9, 2009
573 posts
249 upvotes
I bought one of these in March and picked it up at the border on my way to Seattle. The phone was in near mint condition. The fact that it's unlocked makes this a decent deal. We used it in Hawaii on Roam mobility and were pleased.
Jan 26, 2007
163 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone can advise, if it will work with Windmobile.

Thx
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
8245 posts
604 upvotes
Same seller or not?
potverdomme wrote: I bought one of these in March and picked it up at the border on my way to Seattle. The phone was in near mint condition. The fact that it's unlocked makes this a decent deal. We used it in Hawaii on Roam mobility and were pleased.
Heatware: 36-0-0
Dec 22, 2009
24 posts
25 upvotes
London, ON
Nofirstname wrote: Anyone can advise if this will work with Wind

All iPhone 5 models made after April of 2013 are compatible with wind, so yes, ALL iPhone 5c's will work with wind.

iMessage is not officially supported on Wind, so you'll have to activate it using this site:
http://www.theonlinemac.com/windhelp
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
2562 posts
860 upvotes
potverdomme wrote: I bought one of these in March and picked it up at the border on my way to Seattle. The phone was in near mint condition. The fact that it's unlocked makes this a decent deal. We used it in Hawaii on Roam mobility and were pleased.
What package storage company do you recommend in Seattle?