Expired Hot Deals

US Sam's Club membership $25 + $10 gift card + free spouse card + $100 in offers

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2016 10:30 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1647 posts
1050 upvotes

US Sam's Club membership $25 + $10 gift card + free spouse card + $100 in offers

Deal Link:
Price:
$25
Expiry:
July 3, 2016
For those who are close to the US border...Good deal for a membership...It is usual $45 for ONE card.

Enjoy incredible savings on your favorite brands every time you shop at this members‐only retail warehouse with more than 646 locations nationwide, excluding Puerto Rico. With this deal you'll receive:
$25 Sam's Club Membership Package ($155 value)
• Sam's Club Savings membership ($45 value)
• One complimentary spouse or other household member
• $10 e-Gift Card
• $100 in additional savings offers on select popular items¹ (Offers are valid for 30 days after redeeming membership voucher in club. Must redeem voucher by July 31, 2016 to receive offers.)
More About Additional Savings Offers
• Valid for new Sam's Club Members only
• They'll be loaded directly to your membership card within 72 hours of activating membership
• Don't forget to redeem your voucher by July 31, 2016 to receive these offers
Take Note
• Offer valid for new Sam's Club members only
• Offer valid for U.S. Sam's Clubs only; not valid in Puerto Rico locations
• Not valid for those with an active membership or for those who have a renewal date between June 20, 2015 and June 20, 2016
• If you need to check your renewal date, call 1.888.746.7726 and choose option #2, then option #1. Please have your membership card or statement on hand.
What dancing banana ?
31 replies
Dec 7, 2004
323 posts
55 upvotes
Burlington
Thanks OP......worked for me........however there are some problems with this deal......one is it requires a US mailing address
....I have family in the US and used it.......probably any address will work....such as 1600 Pennsylvania Washington DC.....Oboma wouldn't care
.....I have had a US Sams membership in the past but it expired over a year ago.......the deal requires previous memberships must have expired over a year, but I also had to give a different email address as my previous on with Sams was rejected
....you get a Sams membership # that is immediately active and get the physical card at any warehouse on your first visit
.....haven't got the $10 egift yet.....not sure what it is good for

....otherwise a good deal for US travelers or if you are close to Niagara Falls
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1647 posts
1050 upvotes
I just used the US address of the club I always go to....yes, not cut and dry, but none the less, still a deal... :)
What dancing banana ?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2001
1863 posts
66 upvotes
Sudbury
Just be aware that on bundled deals like this one you will not be able to get a refund if you wish to cancel your membership before it expires.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2006
2051 posts
125 upvotes
Thank you, OP, worked very well for me.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5145 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
are the prices good at the sams club in Niagara Falls? my wife and I cross the border for groceries several times per year and go to the Wegmans across from the sams club. I'm just trying to figure out if it will be worth it for us.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1647 posts
1050 upvotes
Yes, I really like Sams..they carry totally different product compared to COSTCO and pricing is good. I try and always hit Sams for BLACK Friday too..

Media selection(DVD, BLU RAY etc...) is MUCH better than COSTCO too...
What dancing banana ?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
sammytheone wrote: Thanks OP......worked for me........however there are some problems with this deal......one is it requires a US mailing address
I had this twice in the past and my Canadian address worked just fine.

Last year's Groupon deal was much better: for $45 I got $20 gift card and approx. $20 in free stuff, plus coupons (but I did not use any, useless products). And it was a PLUS membership!

With current exchange rate it's hardly worth shopping there.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
Melkor wrote: are the prices good at the sams club in Niagara Falls? my wife and I cross the border for groceries several times per year and go to the Wegmans across from the sams club. I'm just trying to figure out if it will be worth it for us.
Hardly worth it. Chicken and beef is actually cheaper at Wegmans, so is my favourite Jarlsberg cheese. Pork is cheaper here in Canada.
Only large packages of american cheese make sense, maybe Kerrygold butter.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3247 posts
926 upvotes
Mars
given the exchange rates and the restrictions of bringing over, it's hard to make use of this.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3888 posts
1257 upvotes
Ontario
sammytheone wrote: Thanks OP......worked for me........however there are some problems with this deal......one is it requires a US mailing address
....I have family in the US and used it.......probably any address will work....such as 1600 Pennsylvania Washington DC.....Oboma wouldn't care
.....I have had a US Sams membership in the past but it expired over a year ago.......the deal requires previous memberships must have expired over a year, but I also had to give a different email address as my previous on with Sams was rejected
....you get a Sams membership # that is immediately active and get the physical card at any warehouse on your first visit

giftcard should be generic and able to use at any usa walmart as well.

this is good timing, I need to get my 2 year supply of garbage bags and they have good quality, huge bags for a great price.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2709 posts
436 upvotes
i just bought it. Works fine, just used a hotel address for the sams club membership, installed the app on my phone and got the card. haven't got the $10 ecard yet, but will see.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7139 posts
1349 upvotes
what are the additional savings items ?
Jun 24, 2007
16 posts
3 upvotes
London,Ontario
will this work, mine membership from SAMS has been expired for about 6 months?
Dec 13, 2013
419 posts
333 upvotes

Time to change your Keyboard or maybe your typing skills my friend, your .....s are really annoying while reading what you're trying to say. :)
Jun 24, 2007
16 posts
3 upvotes
London,Ontario
Dealter wrote: Time to change your Keyboard or maybe your typing skills my friend, your .....s are really annoying while reading what you're trying to say. :)
bahahahaba
Banned
Jun 22, 2016
43 posts
2 upvotes
Why couldn't Sam's Club compete against Costco in Canada ? Surprised a company the size of WM couldn't fight against Costco.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5145 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I ended up getting the membership. thanks OP!
Dec 7, 2004
323 posts
55 upvotes
Burlington
Dealter wrote: Time to change your Keyboard or maybe your typing skills my friend, your .....s are really annoying while reading what you're trying to say. :)
....don't............read............it.............then
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2002
1653 posts
172 upvotes
Scarborough
Dealll wrote: Hardly worth it. Chicken and beef is actually cheaper at Wegmans, so is my favourite Jarlsberg cheese. Pork is cheaper here in Canada.
Only large packages of american cheese make sense, maybe Kerrygold butter.
Wait, they sell Kerrygold butter at Sam's Club? I know US Costco's sell it for $6.99 a 3-pack but didn't see it at the Niagara Sam's Club. They're $3.49 each at US Walmarts.
----------------------------------------------------------------