Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

USA - SonyStore.com - Sony KDL-46V5100 + PS3 Slim $999

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2009 8:24 am
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1364 posts
81 upvotes
bprocks wrote: How does shipping to the UPS store work? Do you just enter their address and when they received it they'll give you a call? Do you have to let them know before hand?
Just provide the store address as a shipping address via Amazon or Paypal.

The store I use (Ogdensburg, NY) doesn't generally call upon receipt of a package (but I usually have tracking info). However, they will call on receipt of a larger box e.g. a TV. Sometimes I call to check if packages are there.

One final thing. The fees seem to be in-store rather than a fixed policy, so it's a good idea to call ahead and check. My favored store charges a flat-rate ($5/box), but I used a store in Florida that charged $5/day. YMMV.
Nov 27, 2009
1 posts
Ottawa, ON
apn64 wrote: Just provide the store address as a shipping address via Amazon or Paypal.

The store I use (Ogdensburg, NY) doesn't generally call upon receipt of a package (but I usually have tracking info). However, they will call on receipt of a larger box e.g. a TV. Sometimes I call to check if packages are there.

One final thing. The fees seem to be in-store rather than a fixed policy, so it's a good idea to call ahead and check. My favored store charges a flat-rate ($5/box), but I used a store in Florida that charged $5/day. YMMV.

Thanks for the info apn!

I am looking at using the UPS store in Ogdensburg....Do you need to call or email them before hand to let them know you are arranging a delivery to their store?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1364 posts
81 upvotes
OsoGoode wrote: I am looking at using the UPS store in Ogdensburg....Do you need to call or email them before hand to let them know you are arranging a delivery to their store?
No, just put YOUR name and THEIR address on the shipping form. Also no need to add "The UPS Store" in the address, since some eBay sellers won't ship to PO Box.

No problems in >2yrs using the service :D