• Aug 15th, 2021 7:11 am
[OP]
Apr 13, 2012
375 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)

Used PS4/PS5 Street Fighter V TES+ Arcade Stick - $100

hi all. i'm selling my lightly used Street Fighter V TES+ Arcade Stick, for the PS4/PS5. it was originally purchased in 2016 thinking that i'd use a lot because i was big into fighting games in the past, but tbh i'm just not into them as much anymore and would like to sell it instead to someone who'll actually use it. i believe it was to be used for the PS3 and PS4 at the time, but i just tried it with SFV on my PS5 and it works as intended. i would think it would work on PC also, as well as on xbox consoles with the proper adapter. it's a great time to get a stick with the newly released virtua fighter 5 ultimate showdown and guilty gear strive. comes with original box.

i'm asking for $100 but will consider offers and trades of PS5 games (such as resident evil village and ff7 remake intergrade) and 4k blu-ray movies (especially from the marvel universe) plus cash. i can also tell fake money from real pretty easily, so don't bother with counterfeits please. feel free to PM with questions as well. pickup will be in north york at the yonge/sheppard area.

thanks for reading!
Images
  • PXL_20210531_143832912.jpg
Last edited by rapsfan50 on Aug 9th, 2021 7:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
10 replies
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4940 posts
36314 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)
Steiber wrote: Is fake cash really a thing? Never given much thought to that when selling stuff
I usually don't look that well on them either, but I guess to be safe, you should only accept the newer bills with the clear stripe going through, but I haven't had anyone try to give me old bills in the past. Apart from that, I doubt there are that many people looking to break society or the economy, maybe change it, sure for them, and for others, but change is slow. Gotta keep doing what you're doing and waiting on the world to work/change.
[OP]
Apr 13, 2012
375 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
Steiber wrote: Is fake cash really a thing? Never given much thought to that when selling stuff
you'd be surprised.

still available, feel free to send me an offer!