farm is terrible.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
1743 posts
268 upvotes
Mississauga
bogolisk wrote: farm is terrible.
No it's not, I've had good experience with it. It's actually picked up files missing on Eweka. Thinking of getting rid of Eweka, and use Farm as main backup.
Nov 6, 2012
195 posts
292 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have Eweka and Farm.
I like Eweka more, but it doesn't have blocks.
It's always good to have an access to European backbone (follows NTD).
Not everyone wants to buy a monthly subscription, so in this case Farm is worth considering as it sells blocks.
In addition they give 10 Gb for free to try.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
3920 posts
2394 upvotes
Toronto
Paxonator wrote: Eweka provider sale $2.99 (euro) / month. Touted as one of the best providers you can get.
Eweka Deal Link
thanks deal is still on

have demon already, but couldn't pass up eweka at $4.6/month unlimited
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7471 posts
819 upvotes
I got offered $30USD lifetime NZBGeek. Is that a good deal?
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
2649 posts
1239 upvotes
sabesh wrote: No it's not, I've had good experience with it. It's actually picked up files missing on Eweka. Thinking of getting rid of Eweka, and use Farm as main backup.
My main is cube. First backup is farm. Second back up is freeusenet. Whatever not found on cube was also not found on farm. Free Usenet, while not great, does actually find something. Farm failed 100% of the times for my nzbs.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7471 posts
819 upvotes
Amourek wrote: I think that is the regular price. I bought it couple of years ago, no regrets so far.
$40 is regular price, and I don't think we'll see the $20 BF deals anymore
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Nov 27, 2008
95 posts
28 upvotes
lurker99 wrote: Got this email from tweaknews . $2.50 euro/month. I used them before and was very good, but how would it compare to Eweka for $2.99 euro

https://www.tweaknews.eu/en/landing/spe ... th_2019_v1
I'd go with Eweka, my understanding is they fully run their backbone versus TweakNews on BaseIP. There's been some discussions like: https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comment ... ja/f6sh5n6

I've got Newshosting + Eweka unlimited plans and almost never touch my block accounts.
Deal Guru
Feb 6, 2003
10575 posts
898 upvotes
Vancouver
lurker99 wrote: Got this email from tweaknews . $2.50 euro/month. I used them before and was very good, but how would it compare to Eweka for $2.99 euro
I have TweakNews and can't wait to get off it. Their retention turned sketchy a month or so after I renewed. I had to get a block account for the first time since I started using usenet. Even their VPN which I used sparingly turned to horseshit.
<< Public Mobile, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Tangerine, Coast Capital, STACK user >>
FS: Phanteks Low Profile Cooler | Athlon X2 265
MY HEATWARE

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Paxonator