Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Usenetprime

Monthly Unlimited usenet @ US$3 | Unlimited for 12 months @ US$30 | 500GB Blocks 3 for US$10 | 1TB Blocks 3 for US$15

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2019 7:18 pm
Nov 11, 2013
642 posts
1770 upvotes
Westmount, QC

Monthly Unlimited usenet @ US$3 | Unlimited for 12 months @ US$30 | 500GB Blocks 3 for US$10 | 1TB Blocks 3 for US$15

Deal Link:
Price:
US$3
Retailer:
Usenetprime
Usenetprime Black Friday Deals are live!

4 replies
Jun 12, 2015
78 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary, AB
i remember back in 2006 i had a usenet accoutn once. I used it mostly for music albums. What is the use of this today with all the torrents site and streaming easily available ?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5518 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Usenet (Demon & Farm block)
Sabnzbd
Sonarr
Radarr
Couple of indexers (Geek & Slug)

Never need to subscribe to any service
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
yogijoe wrote: i remember back in 2006 i had a usenet accoutn once. I used it mostly for music albums. What is the use of this today with all the torrents site and streaming easily available ?
Be sure to get malwarebytes premium and maybe Bitdefender free, too, especially if you are looking for software. Tonnes of malware posts that don't ever get reported or taken down. My computer got remotely hacked a couple of months ago.
https://www.howtogeek.com/71315/the-how ... th-usenet/
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
yogijoe wrote: i remember back in 2006 i had a usenet accoutn once. I used it mostly for music albums. What is the use of this today with all the torrents site and streaming easily available ?
VPN + Usenets = full season downloads of HBO or other series that you want to watch on your tv vs going through kodi or other channels.

Don’t use usenets anymore but when I did it was just easier to download. Slap onto a USB and put onto my western digital player to play content. Hated hooking up laptop to tv or annoying pop ups.