Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

USTV Now - 25 Channels - $1 Month Promo

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 10:46 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
rnrnrnmn wrote: I was charged after 1 month as well?
adrrad wrote: Wasn’t it supposed to be free of charge for 3 months? Why was I charged after just one month?
How much did they charge you? Did you unsubscribe?
Feb 15, 2006
548 posts
51 upvotes
spyhero wrote: How much did they charge you? Did you unsubscribe?
I was charged $19 USD, I unsubscribed after 1 month because I assumed it was for 3 months
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
rnrnrnmn wrote: I was charged $19 USD, I unsubscribed after 1 month because I assumed it was for 3 months
I used a Vanilla Visa gift card with zero balance on it to pay for the initial "$0" charge and unsubscribed before 1 month is up. I guess they couldn't charge my zero balance gift card for second month so they just downgraded my plan to Free Plan. I think your mistake was that you left your credit card information on your profile for them to charge you for the second month.
May 4, 2012
126 posts
38 upvotes
Canada
$US20. No , I didn’t unsubscribe. I would have unsubscribed later in the 3 month time frame.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
I received this e-mail from them. Surprisingly, the coupon code still works today (Sep 1). Get it while it lasts!

Re: $1 TOUCHDOWN DEAL FINAL NOTICE

Dear USTVNow User,

Our $1 College Football Touchdown Deal expires tomorrow.

If you would like to pay only $1 to watch college football live and direct from the United States, and DVR the games to watch later on any device for a full month, please click the button below.

This offer is $1 for one full month of our BASIC + DVR (HD) Plan.

NOTE: Be sure to enter coupon code COLLEGE1 at checkout to get your $1 month.

This deal is available to U.S. Military and U.S. Citizens abroad and expires 31 August 2019.
Last edited by spyhero on Sep 1st, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
I have a stupid question. If I use Paypal to checkout, could they still withdraw money from my Paypal account for Month 2 without my authorization?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2017
1010 posts
941 upvotes
GTA
Im pretty sure you can go in and delete their credentials from your paypal account. that shouldnt allow them to take any funds from your account.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
ya, i thought it was free 3 months..i only got 1 monthfree, now its downgraded to only 5 free channels lol... i used prepaid cc, with like 99c balance so they cant charge u sheeet!

5 free channelsare crap.. well its abc, cbs ..too bad no nbc or fox
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1726 posts
1894 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
spyhero wrote: I received this e-mail from them. Surprisingly, the coupon code still works today (Sep 1). Get it while it lasts!

Re: $1 TOUCHDOWN DEAL FINAL NOTICE

Dear USTVNow User,

Our $1 College Football Touchdown Deal expires tomorrow.

If you would like to pay only $1 to watch college football live and direct from the United States, and DVR the games to watch later on any device for a full month, please click the button below.

This offer is $1 for one full month of our BASIC + DVR (HD) Plan.

NOTE: Be sure to enter coupon code COLLEGE1 at checkout to get your $1 month.

This deal is available to U.S. Military and U.S. Citizens abroad and expires 31 August 2019.
Thanks and thanked.

Original post has been updated.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
yeah, that's where i got my 1st IPTV (group buys), currently starting to look around at other ones, my 6 month subscription is almost up.