USTVNOW

[USTVNOW] TV Channels - ABC CBS CW FOX My9 NBC PBS- Free

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2017 7:31 am
Nov 6, 2014
151 posts
80 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanks OP and @Emporium. Installed USTVNow Plus on Google Player and FireTV. Works great.
Oct 29, 2008
580 posts
275 upvotes
L4J
NOTE: Although many users watch our service with Android boxes, we do not provide technical and customer support for them and 3rd party plugins such as XMBC/Kodi.

If you are on the free plan, after 45 days you will be able to watch USTVnow only on a computer.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2085 posts
227 upvotes
Ottawa
I just signed up for this free deal how do I get it on my Kodi.
Nov 27, 2014
154 posts
214 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
I tried getting this to work on roku, but every time I launch a channel the app crashes
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2008
1232 posts
862 upvotes
Hamilton
Does anyone find the post 45 day trial SD quality horrible?

I've watched other SD over the TV and it looks far better, I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say it's SD quality.
Jan 30, 2006
79 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
why not just use a tv antenna, i did not see more channel list on this site, do i miss anything?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2008
1232 posts
862 upvotes
Hamilton
etrex wrote: why not just use a tv antenna, i did not see more channel list on this site, do i miss anything?
If you have an antenna, you'll get the same shows on CTV, Global and City TV OTA.

I stopped using it last year do to the SD quality mentioned above, and live sporting events froze/stuttered or were inaccessible previously mentioned.
Jan 30, 2006
79 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
thanks. you would also get fox, cbs and etc (i am in GTA) from buffalo...i am not aware of any sports channel either side of the border
shwab wrote: If you have an antenna, you'll get the same shows on CTV, Global and City TV OTA.

I stopped using it last year do to the SD quality mentioned above, and live sporting events froze/stuttered or were inaccessible previously mentioned.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2008
1232 posts
862 upvotes
Hamilton
etrex wrote: thanks. you would also get fox, cbs and etc (i am in GTA) from buffalo...i am not aware of any sports channel either side of the border
I was referring to sports on network TV, like the the football playoffs on CBS/FOX and the NBA playoffs on ABC.

Where are you in the GTA, it can be difficult to pull in some of those American channels unless you are fairly high up and facing in the proper direction.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3450 posts
69 upvotes
No streams want to start even on a PC is there an extra step that I am missing?
Free plan have just been trying any of the free channels listed
Jan 30, 2006
79 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
i actually using an indoor antenna, though signal is not that great...i am in Oakville
shwab wrote: I was referring to sports on network TV, like the the football playoffs on CBS/FOX and the NBA playoffs on ABC.

Where are you in the GTA, it can be difficult to pull in some of those American channels unless you are fairly high up and facing in the proper direction.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19821 posts
29017 upvotes
ONTARIO
etrex wrote: why not just use a tv antenna, i did not see more channel list on this site, do i miss anything?
Canada is a big place. Not everywhere is going to get a bunch of channels OTA. Where I live I get 1 channel (CTV2 HD) and that is it.
Mar 1, 2009
91 posts
26 upvotes
Is there anyone know how to install USTVNOW into Xiao Mi Box 2? Thank you!Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19821 posts
29017 upvotes
ONTARIO
wuhaowz wrote: Is there anyone know how to install USTVNOW into Xiao Mi Box 2? Thank you!Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Is it android? Then yes. Install Kodi on it from the play store. Then follow that link above posted by @St.Genis to install the addon in Kodi.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1286 posts
662 upvotes
Wendover, ON
shwab wrote: Does anyone find the post 45 day trial SD quality horrible?

I've watched other SD over the TV and it looks far better, I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say it's SD quality.
Yup. Looks really bad. Almost unwatchable on a 70" TV.
Aug 17, 2008
424 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
I tried downloading USTV Now Plus on Kodi from the SuperRepo Krypton repo and kept getting "Failed to install a dependency."

I then noticed there was a USTV Now Guide just above it, downloaded that, and then tried again with USTV Now Plus and it worked.

However, if I go to the guide app or the guide part in the ustv Now app nothing shows - it just buffers.
Anyone experience something similar?
[OP]
Apr 22, 2014
41 posts
94 upvotes
Verdun, QC
wuhaowz wrote: Is there anyone know how to install USTVNOW into Xiao Mi Box 2? Thank you!Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Just install chrome and go on their website.... It will most likely work nothing to install. Lol at the comment about the 70 inch tv; I usually watch TV on my iPhone Mostly VOD. Tou.tv is on top of my list;)