Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[USWE.com] Black Friday deals - Up to 50% off USWE hydration packs!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 2:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1746 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto

Black Friday deals - Up to 50% off USWE hydration packs!

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
November 30, 2020
Retailer:
USWE.com
USWE is a premium brand of hydration packs for action sports. Finding them on sale in North American stores is hard. They are usually ordered in as required from specialty bike, running or motorcycle stores here.
Their claim to fame is having a harness that stops the "bouncing monkey" on your back that your pack can often become when running, cycling or riding your motorcycle.

I have used a similar klim branded harness and love the way they work.

Right now they are offering up to 50% off some of their hydration bags and accessories.

I personally ordered from them, and prices are shown in $CAD on the website. Shipping was $CAD 10 and ships via Fedex
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1746 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Styx19 wrote: Any recommendations for ski/snowboard packs?
From USWE? Well looks like that have a range of snowsport hydration systems. check out the vertical 4. You can put poles on the pack/bag

In the past when I have gone out West and ride big mountain, I have used Dakine snowboard specific backbacks - great for backcountry riding. Usually they also can carry your snowboard.

Burton, right now has 20% off their packs and bags,. Thats what I use for local stuff in Ontario.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1746 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Just an update on my order from USWE. Its on a flight from France right now with fedEx. I prepaid $27 duties/tax on the order I put through and I should have my gear on Wednesday.

Great deal really, considering usually you have to get these from The USA, and with currency and shipping it doesn't work out great unless you can find them on sale in the US.