Expired Group Deals

Locked: VADER STREAMS subscription share (full)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2019 3:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh

VADER STREAMS subscription share (full)

Hi I am in the process of renewing my Vader iptv subscription.
Figured I would share with anyone who is interested. (looking for 2 people as of now, 1 pending)
Looking for 1-2 reputable forum members looking to also share a Vader sub. I'd prefer a 6 -12 month but depends on what the majority prefers.

I've been using Vader stream for almost 2 yrs for work and it has been reliable. It goes down briefly but updates very often they have been around longer than most.

I can offer special pricing since I signed up so long ago.

Pricing is as follows:
XXX

If your not familiar with what Vaders is check these posts:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/iptv-gr ... r-2209597/
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/iptv-gr ... d-2184802/

Payment would be through e-transfer or cash in person.

Group terms:
1. I offer no full refunds if Vader stream goes belly up. but I will offer a prorated refund if anything happens or you need to leave the group early.
2. the username is good to use on up to 5 devices over 3 IP addresses concurrently, (each person should use no more than 2 max. connections from same IP or it could result in the account & all IP's being banned)
3. You agree to not share logins/pass and not to change the account settings
4. I am willing to offer "limited" tech support, but note I am not a VS reseller
* #3 is really important

Channel List
http://www.vaderstream.net/channels.html

Thanks all who expressed interest, but the group is full.

I'm will reach out to others shortly about starting a spin off group.
Last edited by Neovingian on Nov 13th, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Share:
10 replies
Aug 10, 2014
145 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm interested in a 6 month sub. I'd only be using it on one device (NVIDIA shield w/ STBemu)

PM me please
Dec 21, 2009
102 posts
17 upvotes
Alliston
I’m interested in 6 months as well
Dec 21, 2009
102 posts
17 upvotes
Alliston
Nvidia Shield with stbemu
Aug 10, 2014
145 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Neovingian wrote: note, STB EMU typically requires a MAC ID and we can only have 1 per acct in the group, I also have a shield & tablets but only use Vader standalone app.
I'm ok with sideloading their apk app or using Perfect Player (m3u)

Let me know
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6779 posts
500 upvotes
GT'eh
Hey guys thanks for the interest, the group is tentatively full, if anyone backs out in 24 hrs you guys got next.
I'm also working with reseller to see if they can extend my deals to another group of 3. Stay tuned.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired [email protected] & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Apr 4, 2013
112 posts
47 upvotes
Interested. Please let me know as well. I just need IP based service. I have firetv box.
Jan 3, 2013
504 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
Neovingian wrote: Hey guys thanks for the interest, the group is tentatively full, if anyone backs out in 24 hrs you guys got next.
I'm also working with reseller to see if they can extend my deals to another group of 3. Stay tuned.
Let me know if you do another group of 3 I would be interested in 6 months. Ip based and only need one connection.

Your price is better then I can get.

I have used Vader in the past using Perfect Player on a Mi Box (Android TV)
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Jun 29, 2005
494 posts
65 upvotes
need help with vader. I just joined them and having issue with Videos On Demand. Everytime I opened Movies or Tv Shows, it keeps on crashing on me. Live Tv works fine for me. I am using STB app to watch vader. Does anyone know how to fix it? sorry I know this is a wrong forum to ask. thanks in advance.
Nov 26, 2008
990 posts
662 upvotes
GTA
Is there a way to purchase it NOT using PayPal? I have a vanilla visa that I want to use
Nov 15, 2014
284 posts
84 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
yaister wrote: need help with vader. I just joined them and having issue with Videos On Demand. Everytime I opened Movies or Tv Shows, it keeps on crashing on me. Live Tv works fine for me. I am using STB app to watch vader. Does anyone know how to fix it? sorry I know this is a wrong forum to ask. thanks in advance.
there's no more VOD, they've taken all of the content down

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)