Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4406 posts
1315 upvotes
Kingston

Vaders IPTV signups

I have the opportunity to become a Vaders IPTV reseller. There is an Upfront cost to become a reseller so I wanted to see how the interest was before I decide. I've been using it for about 3 months now and I've been pretty happy with it so far. I have a bunch of family and friends that are interested already but I need at least 25 people to be worth while.

I haven't worked out all the prices yet but the standard is usually $15usd/month. I found alot of cdn resellers were charging more than that but I don't think that is right. Cost should be the same regardless of where you live. I will eventually try to bring the price down more if I can.

Their rule is 5 devices in one household. 3 ISPs

I'm trying to find their channel list, I don't think this one is complete but it gives you an idea of what's offered:
http://www.vaderstream.net/channels.html
9 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
30467 posts
5022 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
You’re allowed 15 devices total? 5 per IP address?

No Chinese channels?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4406 posts
1315 upvotes
Kingston
Gee wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 12:22 pm
You’re allowed 15 devices total? 5 per IP address?

No Chinese channels?
Yes that's their rules. It can be on as many devices as you want, but only 5 devices can be streaming at the same time per ip address. Not sure if it would work with more tho. Im still trying to get more information about how it all works.
This is the their category listing

Categories
Afghani
Arabic
Bangla
Canada
Filipino
French
Germany
Gujrati
Indian
Ireland
Italy
Korea
Latino
Malayalam
Marathi
MatchCenter
Pakistan
Portugal
Premium Movies
Punjabi
Scandinavia
Spain
Sports
Tamil
Telugu
Thai
United Kingdom
United States
VOD
Jan 15, 2010
492 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
No 5 streams in total across 3 different IP addresses.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4406 posts
1315 upvotes
Kingston
Sorry your right.
"You are able to use your login on 5 different devices over 3 IP addresses"

It's hard to get information from these guys.
These are just their rules, if you follow them or not is your choice. Some get banned, some don't. All depends if you get caught I guess. Not sure who chooses to inforce it, the reseller or Vaders directly.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
1572 posts
1096 upvotes
A not so subtle way of advertising your service here...? ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
2274 posts
1113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tha DraGun wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 3:08 pm
Sorry your right.
"You are able to use your login on 5 different devices over 3 IP addresses"

It's hard to get information from these guys.
These are just their rules, if you follow them or not is your choice. Some get banned, some don't. All depends if you get caught I guess. Not sure who chooses to inforce it, the reseller or Vaders directly.
Yea it’s 5 devices but only one Mac assigned device. So if you have a mag box then it’s limited to one only. If you have android box then you can assign username and password but the cost is more. And if you get caught doing more or fishy stuff, your panel gets deactivated and you are banned from them (reseller gets banned and users will loose sub).

Personally I have not found their streams or vod section any good, they had lots of freezing and channel blank issues. Tried them for a month when their vod section was non existence.

If you’re having good luck with them, then that’s great.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Banned
Jun 30, 2007
57 posts
12 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 12:05 pm
I have the opportunity to become a Vaders IPTV reseller. There is an Upfront cost to become a reseller so I wanted to see how the interest was before I decide. I've been using it for about 3 months now and I've been pretty happy with it so far. I have a bunch of family and friends that are interested already but I need at least 25 people to be worth while.

I haven't worked out all the prices yet but the standard is usually $15usd/month. I found alot of cdn resellers were charging more than that but I don't think that is right. Cost should be the same regardless of where you live. I will eventually try to bring the price down more if I can.

Their rule is 5 devices in one household. 3 ISPs

I'm trying to find their channel list, I don't think this one is complete but it gives you an idea of what's offered:
http://www.vaderstream.net/channels.html
Vaders is possibly the biggest IPTV service out there, and like Set TV, they will end up being targeted by the authorities - if they haven't been already. There is not enough money reselling for all the risks involved. Lots of services are dropping their VOD because of DMCA worries. That is a warning sign. Some HUGE Vaders resellers have had their Paypal accounts frozen because of DMCA complaints. That is another warning sign. Ace shut down last month because of legal pressure. Eternal had his paypal account frozen. The word is that mywifitv is owned by the set tv guy, and he is ready to pull the plug on set tv in a few months....bad time to be a reseller.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4406 posts
1315 upvotes
Kingston
peli33 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 4:29 pm
A not so subtle way of advertising your service here...? ;)
Nope, I don't have any service. Not yet, and after reading peoples comments I dont think I will. Not worth it.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
2274 posts
1113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tha DraGun wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 10:11 pm
Nope, I don't have any service. Not yet, and after reading peoples comments I dont think I will. Not worth it.
Hence why I keep reminding everyone to go with a well established server. Most of these newbies will come and go.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!