Travel

Value Parking vs. Park N Fly at Toronto Pearson airport?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2015 8:44 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1213 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston

Value Parking vs. Park N Fly at Toronto Pearson airport?

My family (w/ 8-year-old) has a 6:30AM flight to catch next week. Just wonder if anyone can recommend one of them for convenience? I did quote online. It seems that Value parking even has bits of less cost than Park N Fly. Thanks!
14 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
4735 posts
2158 upvotes
Durham Region
If you're fine with Park N Fly, get a coupon from here - same lot and shuttle buses as Park N Fly, but cheaper: http://paylessairportparking.ca/

For convenience, I still prefer the Value Park Lot or the Value Park Garage operated by GTAA - the terminal link train beats a shuttle bus 10/10 times.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2013
1028 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
If Value Lot is cheaper, then no question, that's the way to go. You don't have to rely on a shuttle in the wee hours of the morning.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
2007 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto
Depending on how much valet parking is going to cost you. Have you consider a hotel at or near the airport, since they usually have free parking if you stay the night before. Since your flight is 6:30am , you don't have to get up earlier , if you stay at the hotel.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1213 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
lurker99 wrote: Depending on how much valet parking is going to cost you. Have you consider a hotel at or near the airport, since they usually have free parking if you stay the night before. Since your flight is 6:30am , you don't have to get up earlier , if you stay at the hotel.
in last summer, we did stay a hotel (forgot the name) for ParkSleepFly. But when we were back to hotel, it took us at least 45 minutes for waiting. I guess it was probably just out of our luck.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15541 posts
979 upvotes
Niagara Falls
atlantic_man wrote: in last summer, we did stay a hotel (forgot the name) for ParkSleepFly. But when we were back to hotel, it took us at least 45 minutes for waiting. I guess it was probably just out of our luck.
Definitely not normal. We usually stay at the Residence Inn by Marriot. I just checked and now the ParkSleepFly website is listing average shuttle times. With the GTA traffic chaos at that time of the morning I certainly wouldn't be driving in, and won't be again this year.
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
May 9, 2011
41 posts
4 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
There is a promo running for one of the airport hotels on Wag Jag. It looked pretty good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1213 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
doriff wrote: There is a promo running for one of the airport hotels on Wag Jag. It looked pretty good.
This one?

http://www.wagjag.com/deal/toronto/inte ... el-1175992

Looks like a decent deal. Anyone has experience of early (4AMish) shuttle service of this hotel, "International Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Toronto Airport|? Tried to call, but it was long waiting.
May 9, 2011
41 posts
4 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Yes, that's the one. hopefully, it proves helpful to you.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5320 posts
2791 upvotes
Northside
Any coupons for GTAA parking?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1213 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
zaidyboy wrote: Any coupons for GTAA parking?
No, there is not coupons found yet. Anyone else has any info?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4226 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any coupon codes to part at YYZ Value Lots?
Feb 17, 2013
58 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington
Try Sky Park

http://www.skypark.ca/

I use them for pleasure and business. Price is decent, service is good at any time of the day, car is warmed up and waiting for you when you get back.
Nov 28, 2007
240 posts
321 upvotes
Toronto
Park N Fly is always the cheaper option, especially with coupons: http://www.sunwing.ca/images/PnF_Sunwing_Toronto.pdf. For Self-Park, the shuttle runs every 20 minutes. For Economy, the shuttle runs every "20+ minutes". You will be waiting outside under a standard bus shelter for Park N Fly Self-Park and Economy.

Value Park Garage is definitely more convenient since it is covered (roof over your head) all the way to the airport. The terminal train which picks you up from the parking complex is more frequent and consistent.

I've never had any issues with Park N Fly shuttle, but you do have to account for an extra 30 minutes (they recommend 45 minutes) for the shuttle. For the Value Park Garage, you would only have to add an extra 15 minutes.