11 upvotes
Whistler

Be Vancouver Amex hotel promo - upto $125 off a night

Deal Link:
Savings:
upto $125
Expiry:
April 30, 2017
Amex hotel promo is back at BeVancouver.
Some spectacular deals to be had. I got a 700sqft suite at the Sutton Place for $102 all in.

You get a prepaid Amex at check-in which you can then use to pay down the room rate.

Best I found was a $14 stay at the Ramada, but I wouldn't...
Last edited by bergerac8280 on Jan 23rd, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Jul 25, 2016
55 posts
128 upvotes
Vancouver
Found room at Coast APA in April for $30 with gift card making room free but order didn't go through and pending review. Oh well
Oct 30, 2008
46 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
Has anyone tried to apply the AMEX to the cost of the room. The fine print says" You will be charged the Total Charge and will receive your AMEX Gift Cards upon check-in. All bookings will be made in CAD. Prices in other currencies are representative values only. Bookings are pre-paid and non-cancellable."
Aug 30, 2009
351 posts
33 upvotes
lindsay_dl wrote:
Jan 25th, 2017 5:07 pm
Has anyone tried to apply the AMEX to the cost of the room. The fine print says" You will be charged the Total Charge and will receive your AMEX Gift Cards upon check-in. All bookings will be made in CAD. Prices in other currencies are representative values only. Bookings are pre-paid and non-cancellable."
From the page
"UP TO $125 OFF YOUR
1ST NIGHT!
BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE AN AMEX PREPAID GIFT CARD OF UP TO $125 AT CHECK IN
& AN EXTRA $50 FOR EACH EXTRA NIGHT!

SPEND IT AS YOU WISH, EVEN
TOWARDS THE HOTEL!

LIMITED TIME OFFER!"
Nov 13, 2016
122 posts
62 upvotes
Montreal
bergerac8280 wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2017 12:16 pm
Amex hotel promo is back at BeVancouver.
Some spectacular deals to be had. I got a 700sqft suite at the Sutton Place for $102 all in.

You get a prepaid Amex at check-in which you can then use to pay down the room rate.

Best I found was a $14 stay at the Ramada, but I wouldn't...
Can you please explain this promo. I might need to book a place for few days next week as a temporary arrangement before my travel plans gets sorted.

I found ramada granville to have rooms from 77 CAD.
Does this mean if i book it via Amex i will get 75$ back for the first night and 50$ for every additional night ?

Is there any other T&C's, any help would be highly appreciated. TIA
I spent and earn with Public Mobile, Koodo, Fido, AmEx etc | Sharing is Caring ;)
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2169 posts
692 upvotes
lindsay_dl wrote:
Jan 25th, 2017 5:07 pm
We have used this promo a few times in the last few years. Stayed at both the Westin Wall and the Opus and used the gift cards towards the room. The one problem with most of the expensive hotels is the cost of parking.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13085 posts
1727 upvotes
Pretty good deal if you can apply the GC to the cost of the room.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Oct 3, 2013
263 posts
155 upvotes
BC
chris778 wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2017 12:41 pm
Found room at Coast APA in April for $30 with gift card making room free but order didn't go through and pending review. Oh well
Where on earth did you see that, if I may ask?