• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2019 3:29 am
Aug 21, 2011
98 posts
84 upvotes
Montreal
MikoWilson wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 9:35 pm
Nothing was implied. Everyone is effected by propaganda whether you are concious of it or not. Stop playing the "You're mean by calling people dummies" pity card. It's embarrassing.
Simmer down buddy, no one said it was mean to call other ppl dummies. It wasn't implied Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes You can call them what you want. Also, Stop playing the "You're mean by calling Mexican killers and rapists" pity card. - Pot calling the kettle black. *shrug* Hypocrisy at its finest. Embarassing.
Crossing a border is a misdemeanor, and frankly, calling those people "illegal" is propaganda in action. Canada and America is largely built on "illegal" immigrants as our migrant behinds showed up on this continent a few hundred years ago. Ask Original Canadians who are illegal.
The mental gymnastic in this one is woah Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes "Crossing a border is a misdemeanor" - HAHAHA. You enter a country illegaly, you're a criminal, simple as that. Ask any countries. Also, original Canadians? If it weren't for European immigrants, or a better term, colonisers and pioneers who built from the ground up the society you live in (and not merely immigrating to a preexisting society), the "original Canadians" would still be living in tribes and have skirmishes among themselves. Well I guess that would be better than listening to self-hating braindead liberals who shit on the very reason they exist today
I also don't think people are on a CRUSADE against Mexico. I think the constant barrage of Fox News propaganda against that country and it's citizens comes with a cost -- it makes people scared of perfectly good people. You don't have to dumb to fall for it, you just have to be EXPOSED to it.
Why don't you back up your claims again? Constant barrage of propaganda against Mexico and it's fine people? Where?! Oh, you mean illegal immigrants.
Oct 17, 2009
666 posts
1232 upvotes
dinah05 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 12:13 am
Simmer down buddy, no one said it was mean to call other ppl dummies. It wasn't implied Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes You can call them what you want. Also, Stop playing the "You're mean by calling Mexican killers and rapists" pity card. - Pot calling the kettle black. *shrug* Hypocrisy at its finest. Embarassing.
The mental gymnastic in this one is woah Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes "Crossing a border is a misdemeanor" - HAHAHA. You enter a country illegaly, you're a criminal, simple as that. Ask any countries. Also, original Canadians? If it weren't for European immigrants, or a better term, colonisers and pioneers who built from the ground up the society you live in (and not merely immigrating to a preexisting society), the "original Canadians" would still be living in tribes and have skirmishes among themselves. Well I guess that would be better than listening to self-hating braindead liberals who shit on the very reason they exist today
Why don't you back up your claims again? Constant barrage of propaganda against Mexico and it's fine people? Where?! Oh, you mean illegal immigrants.
Yeah. You just showed your hand. Have a good one dude. I'm not about to volley back and forth with someone who thinks that people are invalid simply because they cross an imaginary line in the sand. Have a good chuckle at all of those kids in cages.
Also, not Liberal, have never voted for them. I simply don't hate people because they are brown. Have fun with that.
Aug 21, 2011
98 posts
84 upvotes
Montreal
MikoWilson wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 1:47 am
Yeah. You just showed your hand. Have a good one dude. I'm not about to volley back and forth with someone who thinks that people are invalid simply because they cross an imaginary line in the sand. Have a good chuckle at all of those kids in cages.
Also, not Liberal, have never voted for them. I simply don't hate people because they are brown. Have fun with that.
You already showed yours a looong time ago when you used skin color as an argument.. and you actually did it again here! (I just wanted to see how long you'd keep talking :)) Anti-racist people are sure quick to judge by the color of your skin for some reason. You still haven't backed up any of your claims either, also
those kids in cages.
Appeal to emotion Crying Face. This just proved right here that you get spoonfed by the mainstream media and didn't even bother doing any research. Out of sight, out of mind. Have a good one

(Oh also, I'm an immigrant myself who came to Canada legally ;) Call me racist all your want)