• Jul 23rd, 2005 2:56 pm
Tags:
None
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2003
1037 posts
2 upvotes
i've been, food was pretty good, atmosphere is OK, and it's on the water.
Jun 25, 2003
12 posts
It has a nice view at night (if you are sitting next to the window. I went there for dine out vancouver a while back, and would probably go again for dine out vancouver, but probably not again for regular price, unless I was hungry and nearby. Food is good, but I don't think anything special.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2005
2986 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been there, I'd give the place 3.75/5, the fact that you cook part of your own meal on a stone is cool, but the taste is just average. I think there is a [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=95]entertainment book[/rfdlink] coupon for this place. :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
Went there last year... very nice view, great location. The manager even came out to talk to people about the concept of the restaurant. He said that there are actually a few of these restaurants in Hong Kong, but under a different name. I probably won't go again for a long time though, because for this price range, there are many other restaurants I want to try first before going back!
Apr 5, 2005
384 posts
54 upvotes
my girlfriend likes it. i think its ok but i'm always still hungry afterwards so i end up going to wendy's or grabbing 99 cent pizza.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
you are paying to cook your own food
May 14, 2003
155 posts
Richmond, BC
been there once with gf. nothing special. overpriced. lots of better places to eat.

only thing good is the atmosphere and location

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)