Expired Hot Deals

Vancouver Hotel Deals. As low as 25 a night.

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 8:42 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 6, 2017
820 posts
1295 upvotes

Vancouver Hotel Deals. As low as 25 a night.

Deal Link:
From stayvancouverhotels code is VISAVERYMERRY

In the spirit of giving, for a limited time, we're offering FREE VISA Reward cards (valued between $50-$125) for your first night's stay at one of our 38 downtown Vancouver hotels!

You can use the VISA Reward cards around the city, towards the room itself or wherever VISA is accepted. PLUS, each additional night comes with another $50, no matter how long you stay! A very merry offer for this special time of year.

This exclusive offer is on a first come, first served basis -- so don't delay, these VISA Reward cards will GO FAST!!

You can get some hotels as low as 25 bucks a night.
Last edited by tfong010 on Dec 10th, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
24 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 16, 2010
3217 posts
1769 upvotes
Burlington
Much cheaper than Vancouver rent, 10/10 would recommend.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2688 posts
528 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
I can't even get to the terms of the coupon. The link just takes me to the homepage
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
3325 posts
4542 upvotes
BC
Looks like you can't make multiple reservations to maximize GC's
The Details:
• Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “VISAverymerry”.
• Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
• The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
• Stay must be between now and February 29, 2020.
• Three bookings maximum.
• VISA card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
• Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
• This offer is limited and may end at any time.
• All bookings are non-cancellable.
• StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.
In true RFD fashion you could book the subsequent nights under different names and move from one room to another Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1166 posts
2313 upvotes
This deal is SUPER dead. The pumped up the prices by at least 2X for this deal. It's now a piece of crap.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
863 posts
1206 upvotes
Vancouver
MikoWilson wrote: This deal is SUPER dead. The pumped up the prices by at least 2X for this deal. It's now a piece of crap.
Maybe for some date they have hiked up the price. I just checked Feb 29 (Sat) and price is very good. For instance, Sheraton is $177 after tax so minus $100 VISA is only $77. From there, you can also earn Marriot points too.
Newbie
Oct 15, 2019
20 posts
33 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Maybe for some date they have hiked up the price. I just checked Feb 29 (Sat) and price is very good. For instance, Sheraton is $177 after tax so minus $100 VISA is only $77. From there, you can also earn Marriot points too.
you do not earn points when booking through a third party such as this deal.

i have used this program twice in the past and it has been very good. the savings far outweigh any points you might get.
Newbie
Mar 19, 2013
37 posts
18 upvotes
BenS14629 wrote: you do not earn points when booking through a third party such as this deal.

i have used this program twice in the past and it has been very good. the savings far outweigh any points you might get.
I think there's a very good chance that you do earn points, because I did.

I'm not going to say you definitely do, because there might be some one-off where you don't, but I've seen several data points indicating you do earn points, and that a stay does qualify as an elite qualifying night for Bonvoy.
Newbie
Oct 15, 2019
20 posts
33 upvotes
535428 wrote: I think there's a very good chance that you do earn points, because I did.

I'm not going to say you definitely do, because there might be some one-off where you don't, but I've seen several data points indicating you do earn points, and that a stay does qualify as an elite qualifying night for Bonvoy.
you were lucky to have earned points and night/stay credit. that is the exception rather than the rule and bonvoy terms and conditions expressly state this. i have stayed twice with starwood (now marriott), and once with hilton and once with IHG. never have i earned points or night/stay credits.

if you have a method for getting points and credits, please share!
Newbie
Mar 19, 2013
37 posts
18 upvotes
BenS14629 wrote: if you have a method for getting points and credits, please share!
I simply called them right after I make the booking and tell them to please attach my Bonvoy membership to the reservation.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2299 posts
656 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: This deal is SUPER dead. The pumped up the prices by at least 2X for this deal. It's now a piece of crap.
Don't use big words too fast.
Hotel rooms vary by day and location. For example on the 31/12, nearly all downtown hotels are full, and if not, rooms are expensive. Check Richmond hotels and prices are low like a dull fall day.
Newbie
Jan 11, 2011
66 posts
58 upvotes
Markham
Any deals for car rental going to Vancouver this week ?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2261 posts
1868 upvotes
Vancouver
Every hotel I pick in Jan I just get

"We don’t recognise this coupon code. Please check you’ve entered it correctly."

Code doesnt seem to work for me.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 4, 2007
922 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
535428 wrote: I think there's a very good chance that you do earn points, because I did.

I'm not going to say you definitely do, because there might be some one-off where you don't, but I've seen several data points indicating you do earn points, and that a stay does qualify as an elite qualifying night for Bonvoy.
Which Marriott hotel did you stay at with this promotion? I would love to earn some Marriott points and earn a night credit with the gift card promotion. Thanks!
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 6, 2017
820 posts
1295 upvotes
Prior to check in have them add your Marriott number. If you are lucky you will get your elite benefits and stay credit and points. YMMV
Jr. Member
Sep 3, 2017
177 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver
andreid wrote: Don't use big words too fast.
Hotel rooms vary by day and location. For example on the 31/12, nearly all downtown hotels are full, and if not, rooms are expensive. Check Richmond hotels and prices are low like a dull fall day.
Since you mentioned Richmond

https://www.visitrichmondbc.com/fall-hotel-offer/

They have rooms under $20. Gift card can be applied onto the room

Top