Expired Hot Deals

[Vancouver only(?)] $2.99 Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries from Man vs Fries on Uber Eats

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2021 1:41 am
[OP]
Jun 27, 2021
56 posts
60 upvotes

[Vancouver only(?)] $2.99 Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries from Man vs Fries on Uber Eats

Price:
$2.99
Savings:
82% off
Expiry:
August 15, 2021
Man vs Fries on UE has a free item deal with $1 purchase. Cheapest thing they have is a can of coke/sprite/water for $2.99. Delivery only though.

It’s a ghost kitchen concept taken straight out of the US, and because of that the portion sizes are american style (i.e humongous) because they didn’t bother downsizing to typical canadian sizes. So for me it’s 2 days worth of food.
Last edited by acomfysofa on Aug 16th, 2021 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Jul 15, 2010
433 posts
784 upvotes
Vancouver
you have so many vouchers, why???
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2646 posts
1919 upvotes
Vancouveresque
I certainly HOPE that a $17 bucket of slop is two days of food..
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Get that crap out of your signature.
[OP]
Jun 27, 2021
56 posts
60 upvotes
c0d3 wrote: you have so many vouchers, why???
Signed up to be a uber eat delivery driver but never ended up delivering in order to get the 15% discount

Technically it’s suppose to be 10% because to get 15% requires delivering a bunch of orders, but the 15% discount code somehow works for me
[OP]
Jun 27, 2021
56 posts
60 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: I certainly HOPE that a $17 bucket of slop is two days of food..
We’re lucky to be in canada otherwise this would be one day of slop :p
Jun 23, 2019
17 posts
1 upvote
Trying to schedule an order but don't see the free w/ $1 purchase (am in point grey area of Vancouver)
[OP]
Jun 27, 2021
56 posts
60 upvotes
5ympathy wrote: Trying to schedule an order but don't see the free w/ $1 purchase (am in point grey area of Vancouver)
Try it after 11am when they open
Jul 16, 2019
331 posts
678 upvotes
acomfysofa wrote: We’re lucky to be in canada otherwise this would be one day of slop :p
Does your stomach get bigger if you cross the border?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5297 posts
4281 upvotes
Chonksplonket wrote: Does your stomach get bigger if you cross the border?
No but your ego does.
Dec 23, 2016
253 posts
231 upvotes
it's more like $10+ order after $2.99 plus fees, taxes and tip
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7235 posts
3385 upvotes
This is a super hot deal but I didn't enjoy it very much. It didn't taste great, for the price you can't complain but I wouldn't order again. Was way too much food for 1 person. These guys have a lot of hype in the US, I guess as long as you give humongous portions people give a pass on the taste. BTW, my review is based on trying Man vs Fries in Toronto, I didn't get this specific deal
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10293 posts
3470 upvotes
Fries simply don’t travel well.

They travel ok if close enough with fast delivery I guess… however I’d very weary about expecting any sort or crispiness

May as well order something like a poutine so the soggyness is disguised.

Fried food does a little better for delivery but still really depends on packaging and delivery time.

Day 2 portions? I dunno forget about it. Maybe toss em in a skillet and warm up em crack a couple eggs onions and veggies but otherwise it’s like soggy matter next day. Not to mention unhealthy soggy matter
Autocorrect sucks