Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various Retailers

Garmin Watches On Sale (130$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 10:01 pm
Nov 23, 2001
827 posts
290 upvotes
Montreal
najibs wrote: I tried a Garmin Fenix last year and I found the user interface too unintuitive that I ended up returning it. It was so difficult to navigate through menus.
Najib
I went from a ticwatch wear os to Garmin vivo active 4 without much difficulty. Returned the vivo for a fenix because the touchscreen was annoying during a workout. The Fenix is much harder to transition to. I kept at it and now I use it for everything. That being said, it's way overkill for me with my occasional run and weight lifting.
Sep 29, 2018
184 posts
274 upvotes
Dark wrote: Thx. Returning the one I got from Costco.
For people interested in Garmin pay, it doesn't work with most credit card here in Canada.
Correct. I opened up a Brim Financial card just to use on my Garmin.
Works flawlessly.
And the card itself isn’t so bad after all, so good discounts with various retailers.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1235 posts
4268 upvotes
It's a shame Garmin hasn't fixed the prices since the CAD went up. The Instinct Solar is $299 USD = $370 CAD and Garmin has the audacity to charge $549 CAD.
Nov 23, 2001
827 posts
290 upvotes
Montreal
Focus wrote: Which one are you returning? If it was the instinct deal I am interested.
I'm returning the Fenix 6X Pro to benefit from the price reduction. MEC warranty is as good as Costco's.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1223 posts
762 upvotes
I just read DC rainmaker's review of the brand new Samsung Galaxy watch 4 and as much as Samsung wants to make it a serious 'fitness watch' it falls flat on its face. The watch supposedly measures body fat % right from the watch but the day to day variation is as much as 15% (!!) so it's completely useless. Its GPS tracking still sucks, HR sensor is mediocre, and it's funny a tech giant, Samsung, still can't put together something that competes with this little Taiwanese company.

Granted, the Samsung Galaxy watch is also a MUCH better smart watch than Garmin, but the agony of the fitness tracking community is there just isn't a watch out there that is both a decent smart watch and also a decent activity tracker at the same time.