Expired Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2019)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 3:00 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
3061 posts
1665 upvotes
Ebates has RCSS gift cards with 3% cash back this week.
Penalty Box
User avatar
May 15, 2016
6159 posts
2075 upvotes
ml88888888 wrote: Ebates has RCSS gift cards with 3% cash back this week.
Can you use rcss gcs to buy other gcs?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
3061 posts
1665 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Can you use rcss gcs to buy other gcs?
Their system allows. But some cashier/manager don’t allow it. You can try it at different store if one doesn’t.
Member
Nov 25, 2013
218 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
Costo website shows $100 itunes GC @ 83.99, how do i get the $79.99 offer?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9104 posts
54443 upvotes
Ontario
SeeNonRuns wrote: Costo website shows $100 itunes GC @ 83.99, how do i get the $79.99 offer?
instore
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Member
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
446 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Can you use rcss gcs to buy other gcs?
Yes, and I usually just do it at self checkout. No problems.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2122 posts
3030 upvotes
Canada
antigonah wrote: Yes, and I usually just do it at self checkout. No problems.
I didn't know you can use Self Checkout for Gift Cards. There are signs at my local store that you can only purchase Gift Cards through the cashiers.
Member
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
446 upvotes
shoppingguy wrote: I didn't know you can use Self Checkout for Gift Cards. There are signs at my local store that you can only purchase Gift Cards through the cashiers.
I've done this quite a few times in the last few weeks, my RCSS is in the GTA.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
18031 posts
5373 upvotes
Toronto
It's store dependent, the 301 Moore location in East York has signs up that says no gift cards at self-checkout.

RCSS Gift Carda are stupid fast to activate. They scan them and that's it.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Member
Aug 28, 2004
246 posts
258 upvotes
ZEHRS: Didn't notice this offer, as it's not pictured on the Flipp app flyer for Zehrs, until I was using the PCExpress shopping app and clicked on "see printed flyer". Went in and NOT signed but PC POINTS came up on receipt.
Images
  • IMG_1339.PNG
Member
Aug 27, 2006
325 posts
603 upvotes
jrs101 wrote: ZEHRS: Didn't notice this offer, as it's not pictured on the Flipp app flyer for Zehrs, until I was using the PCExpress shopping app and clicked on "see printed flyer". Went in and NOT signed but PC POINTS came up on receipt.
This "get 5000 PCO points for every $25 of Ultimate Dining Card, H&M, and WaySpa" is also available at RCSS, and can be found in the Mar 7 - 13, 2019 ON flyer. It's on page GM TAB 01, approx. 3rd page from the back, bottom right corner.
Newbie
Dec 6, 2018
20 posts
12 upvotes
KW
I saw this in the Brantford Zehrs, photocopied and pasted to the gift card rack. No issues at checkout, points were posted to receipt. Are these deals usually 1 redemption per account? Wishing I had bought more
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1251 posts
987 upvotes
Halifax
Scottyb2 wrote: I saw this in the Brantford Zehrs, photocopied and pasted to the gift card rack. No issues at checkout, points were posted to receipt. Are these deals usually 1 redemption per account? Wishing I had bought more
If they are general posted offers you can get more. Usually only one redemption per account when it is a personal offer ( on your app ).
I see these as a general public offer.
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1026 posts
478 upvotes
GTA
cyn88canada wrote: This "get 5000 PCO points for every $25 of Ultimate Dining Card, H&M, and WaySpa" is also available at RCSS, and can be found in the Mar 7 - 13, 2019 ON flyer. It's on page GM TAB 01, approx. 3rd page from the back, bottom right corner.
Good to see it at RCSS as I couldn't make it out to Loblaws to pick some up

Top