Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2019)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2020 11:47 am
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for keeping this thread going for 2019
Will keep an eye on this thread
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2018
1064 posts
1202 upvotes
Smartchen wrote: Thanks for keeping this thread going for 2019
Will keep an eye on this thread
Ya wish I had more content ATM but not seeing much right now
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
Aselwyn1 wrote: Ya wish I had more content ATM but not seeing much right now
Retailers must be burnt out from all the holiday gift card promos. Things will probably pick back up soon.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Apr 29, 2014
40 posts
48 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
shushwap wrote: Were $10 off Red Robin on $50 in the west at Superstore
Which Superstore did you see this at? I didn't see this at the one in Coquitlam.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4559 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Aselwyn1 wrote:
[*][Jan 10 to 16]- [Sobeys(Nationwide)] $10 Off Roots,Kobo,le Vie en Rose $50 worth of gift cards. 20.0% OFF

Thanks for updating the thread!

is the 20% off Roots at Sobey's on the flyer? I can't seem to find it.

Need about $300 worth for a purse for my wife :)

EDIT - found it at the bottom of page 13 of the flyer. Thanks!
Aug 24, 2006
307 posts
278 upvotes
GTA
Do Banana Republic / Gap / Old Navy gift cards ever go on sale anymore because I haven't seen them in a while? I need to pickup some stuff and I want to see if I should wait and/or get them if they are on sale somewhere. Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
4018 posts
4409 upvotes
GTA
Zndrew wrote: Do Banana Republic / Gap / Old Navy gift cards ever go on sale anymore because I haven't seen them in a while? I need to pickup some stuff and I want to see if I should wait and/or get them if they are on sale somewhere. Thanks in advance.
There was a sale in Nov/Dec 2018 on eBay.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3945 posts
2932 upvotes
Markham
For those who post and ask when a certain GC is on sale, I assume you at least check the various channel this week to confirm its NOT on sale anywhere at the moment ? And while doing that, you will prob notice whats currently on sale and be kind enough to spend some time and post it here. That will surely be valued added for the community. In other words, put in some efforts yourself to keep this great RFD thread going in 2019, as oppose to just ask and wait for an answer....
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
I was going to ask if anyone has used the Spotify gc on their account, but googled and found this on the Spotify website FAQ - "They're not redeemable in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, such as Premium for Family, Premium for Students, or trial offers." - so those of us with Family accounts can't buy the cards and use them for payment. Too bad, although I understand the logic.
FYI in case anyone else had the same question.
Jul 4, 2016
177 posts
295 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
In BC, bought Cypress Mountain gift voucher from Costco. Went on to the mountain, only to find out the super long lineup for exchanging the voucher to gift card so you can use to buy lift ticket/rental/food. Ended up paying everything with credit card.
The good thing is, Costco said I can bring back the Cypress Mountain gift voucher if it's not used. In other words, it's returnable.
Oct 21, 2018
7 posts
7 upvotes
@krazykanuck says in his post Apple App Store & iTunes: $100 (4 x $25) GC are back to usual price of $89.99.

Good to know the price increase was just for a week!
Oct 21, 2018
7 posts
7 upvotes
Just found out that "[Jan 05 to 11] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart ] - Spotify: Get 15% Off a $60 Spotify Card (Bottom Of Second-to-last page of Jan 5-11 Flyer) - 15% Off" applies also to Pharmaprix (Qc). Going now!
Jun 6, 2011
261 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria, BC
mariotechno wrote: Just found out that "[Jan 05 to 11] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart ] - Spotify: Get 15% Off a $60 Spotify Card (Bottom Of Second-to-last page of Jan 5-11 Flyer) - 15% Off" applies also to Pharmaprix (Qc). Going now!
It also applies for $99 1-year GCs as well.
Oct 21, 2018
7 posts
7 upvotes
@jeanrobertson : According to this post, there is a workaround. I haven't tried it yet but I just got 3 x $60 at 15% at Pharmaprix (Qc) to get a full year of family streaming.
Oct 21, 2018
7 posts
7 upvotes
joeyjones6 wrote: It also applies for $99 1-year GCs as well.
Thanks for letting us know. I wonder how it would show up using the workaround. I'll have to wait next year to find out :-(
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
3249 posts
4472 upvotes
Montreal
mariotechno wrote: @jeanrobertson : According to this post, there is a workaround. I haven't tried it yet but I just got 3 x $60 at 15% at Pharmaprix (Qc) to get a full year of family streaming.
So these gift cards work in Quebec? If I remember correctly their gift cards says something like not applicable in Quebec.
Feb 25, 2018
3 posts
For the AMEX Oxford gift card deal, is it $15 for every $200 bought? Or only a one time statement credit?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2018
1064 posts
1202 upvotes
scrubssupply wrote: For the AMEX Oxford gift card deal, is it $15 for every $200 bought? Or only a one time statement credit?
It’s a one time and you need to have signed up for the offer on the Amex site

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)