Expired Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2019)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 3:00 pm
Apr 10, 2019
53 posts
149 upvotes
Fibonat wrote: Hi Guys,

Is there any platfrom, where I can buy bulk small valued Gift Cards(e.g. $5-$10) for business?

Thanks,
The Ultimate Dining Card takes corporate orders. According to their web site:
Need a corporate Gift Idea? The Ultimate Dining Card is the perfect way to reward, incent and recognize your employees, business partners and customers.
https://theultimatediningcard.ca/udc/
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1865 posts
920 upvotes
Acheewawa wrote: I just looked this up on their site, and it appears that with the World Elite card, you actually get 45pts/$1 which is awesome if you also pair that with a gift card points promo!

"All PC Optimum members earn 15 points per dollar at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix. When you use your Presidentís Choice Financial Mastercard® you will earn additional points per dollar: 10 points per dollar for Presidentís Choice Financial Mastercard® cardholders; 20 points per dollar for Presidentís Choice Financial World Mastercard® cardholders; and 30 points per dollar for Presidentís Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard® cardholders."
the base rate of 15 pts in SDM doesn't include gift cards. So you only get 30 pts on your World Elite card if you are buying gift cards from SDM.
Last edited by ml88888888 on Sep 24th, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5214 posts
1765 upvotes
How are they able to get so many discount gc? I'm guessing they're corporate orders at a huge discount?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6335 posts
2610 upvotes
There is a gift card deal at Safeway starting next flyer:

GET 60 AIR MILES BONUS MILES FOR EVERY $50 YOU SPEND ON ROOTS OR HBC CARDS.
Nov 18, 2013
282 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
thesick wrote: What store location was this
It's on Highway 7 in Vaughan. Still trying to get customer service to address it. That has been another nightmare in itself!
Apr 13, 2015
300 posts
394 upvotes
Alberta
DaVibe wrote: Shell 10% credit on purchases over $50 (with registered MasterCard)

See the huge RFD thread if you haven't already
Offer good until Decemebr 30, 2019

Edit: This promotion just started. We are waiting to see someone purchase a gift card and have the credit go through, however it does appear to be fine for this promotion, we'll see.
Thanks for taking me to that thread. +1

Many reports coming in that Shell is trying to stop people from using a credit card on GCs, so get in there soon if you are interested. I bought a bunch today in Calgary: Amazon, Shoppers Drug Mart, Liquor Depot, McDonalds, Starbucks.
They also have Cineplex GCs if that interests you, that is another card you can load into your account and not worry about losing it.
Jan 9, 2014
798 posts
657 upvotes
Regina
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Thanks for continuing this!
teqtoke wrote: Thanks for taking me to that thread. +1

Many reports coming in that Shell is trying to stop people from using a credit card on GCs, so get in there soon if you are interested. I bought a bunch today in Calgary: Amazon, Shoppers Drug Mart, Liquor Depot, McDonalds, Starbucks.
They also have Cineplex GCs if that interests you, that is another card you can load into your account and not worry about losing it.
But did you get the 10% off on your giftcard purchases?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1093 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto
AnujS699 wrote:

But did you get the 10% off on your giftcard purchases?
It's not 10% off. Its 10% statement credit when transaction is posted on credit card statement. Anywhere between 3-5 business days after the purchase.
Jan 9, 2014
798 posts
657 upvotes
Regina
JaiKor wrote: It's not 10% off. Its 10% statement credit when transaction is posted on credit card statement. Anywhere between 3-5 business days after the purchase.
I hope you can buy prepaid visas with that deal too
Apr 13, 2015
300 posts
394 upvotes
Alberta
AnujS699 wrote: I hope you can buy prepaid visas with that deal too
Yeah you can buy prepaid visa/MasterCard as well. Not as hot as a deal because of the activation fee, but if you need one anyway, this is the way to go.
Hopefully credit comes in soon.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2374 posts
1616 upvotes
FoodLand - Buy $50 649/max lottory GC/Children's Place/H&M, get a freee $10 foodland GC, starting from 9/26
Apr 10, 2019
53 posts
149 upvotes
Fortinos (Sep 26-Oct 9) Get 10,000 PCO pts for every $50 spent on Bass Pro Shops gift cards.
Mar 21, 2011
363 posts
198 upvotes
Buy 50$ GC for Roots or Hudson Bay store at Sobeys Urban Fresh and and get 60 Air Miles (starts 26th till Oct 2nd)