Expired Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2019)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2020 11:47 am
Mar 21, 2011
495 posts
401 upvotes
b1llups wrote: Can you clarify where you found this or what are details on this? What is Lotto Express?
Hmm Both deals were for Loblaws as explained in the original post
Jul 18, 2018
53 posts
39 upvotes
Hi,
Can anyone please guide me how to buy any possible giftcards using google play balance.

Thanks for helping out
Oct 24, 2009
302 posts
117 upvotes
North York
mikeymoe wrote: $50 Sir Corp Gift Card for only $41.99 - Email Delivery

Redeemable at Jack Astor's, Canyon Creek, SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen+Bar, Alice Fazooli's, The Loose Moose, REDS, Duke's Refresher+Bar & more.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/50-Sir-Corp-Gif ... Sw88Vdyee9
Nice , jit for the holidays.
Anyone knows if this can be exchanged for physical card anywhere?
Apr 20, 2016
280 posts
239 upvotes
Ottawa
OGFree99 wrote: SDM: Buy a $50 Moxies gc and get 10,000 PCO points - November 16-22
I tried this today but no points on the receipt. Sent a points inquiry.
Dec 2, 2012
187 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
BigScee wrote: I tried this today but no points on the receipt. Sent a points inquiry.
I just looked at the fine print, points will be rewarded by December 13th for eligible transactions
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18378 posts
5725 upvotes
Toronto
Kudos to @blackart who posted in the Black Friday section that Oxford Properties are offering 5% off their gift cards in a Pre-Black Friday sale.
Mall this was at was Scarborough Town Centre, but the Oxford Properties across Canada should be offering this.

Original Post Here
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7616 posts
3687 upvotes
eahmed wrote: Buy a gift of membership and get a 50$ voucher for costco.ca and 250$ voucher for costco travel.
If it's like the last year promo should work for renewal as well
https://www.costco.ca/gift-of-membership.html
Valid till Dec 22nd
I would love to know if anyone has tried "gifting" this to yourself. My membership is up for renewal and while the $250 voucher is unlikely useful to me I could use the $50 voucher for Costco.ca. Also, what happens if I try gifting this to myself and I fail. Will they refund me the cost that I paid for the membership?
Mar 19, 2016
336 posts
266 upvotes
canada
choclover wrote: I would love to know if anyone has tried "gifting" this to yourself. My membership is up for renewal and while the $250 voucher is unlikely useful to me I could use the $50 voucher for Costco.ca. Also, what happens if I try gifting this to myself and I fail. Will they refund me the cost that I paid for the membership?
If this is the same as last year. I gifted it to myself. There was nothing in the fine print saying you couldn't. I haven't seen the deal this year so I can't comment on the fine print.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1027 posts
479 upvotes
GTA
choclover wrote: I would love to know if anyone has tried "gifting" this to yourself. My membership is up for renewal and while the $250 voucher is unlikely useful to me I could use the $50 voucher for Costco.ca. Also, what happens if I try gifting this to myself and I fail. Will they refund me the cost that I paid for the membership?
dustinsa wrote: If this is the same as last year. I gifted it to myself. There was nothing in the fine print saying you couldn't. I haven't seen the deal this year so I can't comment on the fine print.
Just renewed my membership last week. Wondering if I can get this and ask them to reverse my fee and use this instead?
Mar 19, 2016
336 posts
266 upvotes
canada
dpw198 wrote: Just renewed my membership last week. Wondering if I can get this and ask them to reverse my fee and use this instead?
I think it would be very YMMV. It's Costco so anything is possible but I'd say unlikely.
Mar 21, 2011
495 posts
401 upvotes
I was able to do this last year without any problems. Unless they have put a stop to it can't see why it wouldn't work.
Its Costco so my money is on it working without a hitch for renewals.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1470 posts
706 upvotes
Edmonton
dpw198 wrote: Just renewed my membership last week. Wondering if I can get this and ask them to reverse my fee and use this instead?
You can cancel your membership for refund at any point.

That said, that is a heck of a lot of hassle and work for the return, only the lowest of low RFDers will attempt. You'd have to have nothing else going on in your life to do that
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1613 posts
1651 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Carbo wrote: You can cancel your membership for refund at any point.

That said, that is a heck of a lot of hassle and work for the return, only the lowest of low RFDers will attempt. You'd have to have nothing else going on in your life to do that
The savings are over $300 if both vouchers are used. You must make that hourly to think it's a low move/hassle.

A smart rfd'r will refund and repurchase for this kind of savings.