Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2020)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2020 1:15 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3428 posts
8396 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks @1stclss, @eahmed and c88c@cs for the deals, added:

• [Feb 19 to ?] - [ ebay.ca (PayPal Digital Gifts) ] - Nintendo: Get A $50 Nintendo eGC (Email Delivery) for $46.75 - 6.5% Off
  • [Feb 20 to Feb 26] - [ Thrifty Foods (BC) / Safeway / Sobeys (West) / Sobeys (ON) / Sobeys Urban Fresh (ON) / Foodland (ON) / Sobeys (Atlantic) ] - Sobeys Banner: Get a $5 Sobeys Banner GC WUS $50 On Apple App Store & iTunes Cards OR Get a $10 Sobeys Banner GC WUS $100 On Apple App Store & iTunes Cards - $5 Or $10 Sobeys Banner GC
  • [Feb 27] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - SDM / Pharmaprix: Senior's Bonus Day - Get 20% Off With A PC Optimum Card On Almost All Regular Priced Merchandise PLUS Get A Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix Bonus Card With A Purchase Of $50 Or More On Almost Anything In-Store - Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix Bonus Card
  • [Feb 23 & Feb 24] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - Ultimate Dining: Get A $20 Ultimate Dining Promo Card WUS $75 Or More On Almost Anything In-Store - $20 Ultimate Dining Promo Card

Slow week so far:

• [Feb 22 & Feb 23] - [ Jean Coutu (ON/QC/NB) ] - Jean Coutu: Get A $10 Jean Coutu GC For Every Purchase Of $50 On Almost Everything - $10 Jean Coutu GC
  • [Feb 20 to Feb 26] - [ Brunet (ON/QC) ] - Brunet: Purchase $50 or More On Almost Everything And Get A $10 Brunet Bonus Card Valid On Your Next Purchase From Feb 21, 2020 to Mar 11, 2020 - $10 Brunet Bonus Card
  • [Feb 18 to Feb 24] - [ Rakuten GC Shop ] - Air Canada: Earn 2.0% Rakuten CB (Was 1.0%) When You Purchase An Air Canada GC - 2.0% CB
  • [Feb 18 to Feb 24] - [ Rakuten GC Shop ] - Hotels.com: Earn 4.0% Rakuten CB (Was 2.0%) When You Purchase A Hotels.com GC - 4.0% CB
  • [Feb 18 to Feb 24] - [ Rakuten GC Shop ] - Uber: Earn 2.0% Rakuten CB (Was 1.0%) When You Purchase An Uber GC - 2.0% CB
  • [Feb 18 to Feb 24] - [ Rakuten GC Shop ] - Bikini Village: Earn 6.0% Rakuten CB (Was 3.0%) When You Purchase A Bikini Village GC - 6.0% CB

Thanks @Thatdealguy and @inferno_gn for the Costco threads confirming the iTunes card price increases as well as @cheaper_than_cheap for confirming the online iTunes card price increases, updated in the Costco section:

• Apple App Store & iTunes: $25 GC - $23.99 (E-Delivery) - Member Only Item
  • Apple App Store & iTunes: $100 GC - $94.99 (E-Delivery) - Member Only Item
  • Apple App Store & iTunes: $200 GC - $187.99 (E-Delivery) - Member Only Item
  • Apple App Store & iTunes: $100 (4 x $25) GC - $94.99 - SKU 137

Thanks @1stclss for the NF targeted offer, @LarryT778370 for the Swych offer and @raccoon for the H&M offer - sorry I didn't have time to add them during their active timeframes (busy week for me).
Mar 23, 2017
142 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
The Swych app payment process seems broken for me. When I log in to PayPal it asks me to verify by SMS but no phone number is listed. Anyone else have this problem?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1921 posts
1312 upvotes
GTA
dogechow wrote: The Swych app payment process seems broken for me. When I log in to PayPal it asks me to verify by SMS but no phone number is listed. Anyone else have this problem?
It sent me an email, did not ask for a choice on phone vs email.
Deal Guru
Jul 17, 2008
10838 posts
3587 upvotes
Rakuten regular rebate for RCSS is 1% all the time right?

I think when it was ebates at some point they had 3% CB no? Do you guys remember if they sometimes do RCSS promos?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6982 posts
3211 upvotes
Are people still able to buy the Esso GC (via promo) on Swych or is it sold out now?
Apr 2, 2018
450 posts
266 upvotes
Edmonton
choclover wrote: Are people still able to buy the Esso GC (via promo) on Swych or is it sold out now?
it's sold out
Koodo $35/5GB 3 lines, Bell $55/6GB, Public Mobile $10, Freedom Mobile $37.5/8GB, $37.5/5GB, $45/13GB, $45/13GB, Lucky Mobile $15
Mar 21, 2011
414 posts
278 upvotes
Question regarding the 25 air miles promo for gift cards at Sobeys UF last week. Did anyone buy those? Did the air miles show up on the receipt? I contacted my offer folks and they referred me to go in store but they passed me on to the air miles (means a long wait before contacting them is needed)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3428 posts
8396 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
A little late but still good for a few more days (thanks @inferno_gn and @krazykanuck for the photos and current year pricings):

• [Feb 17 to Feb 23] - [ Costco - QC ] - Cinemas Guzzo Package: Adult: 2 Adult Admissions, 2 Regular Soft Drinks, 1 Regular Popcorn for $18.99 (Reg. $24.99) - $6.00 Off
  • [Feb 17 to Feb 23] - [ Costco - QC ] - Cinemas Guzzo Package: Child: 1 Admission, 1 Kid's Tray (Drink, Popcorn & Treat) for $8.29 (Reg. $10.79) - $2.50 Off

Also added the regular prices in the Costco East section:

• [QC] - Cinemas Guzzo: Adult: 2 Admissions, 2 Regular Soft Drinks, 1 Regular Popcorn - 24.99 - SKU 214385
  • [QC] - Cinemas Guzzo: Child: 1 Admission, 1 Kid's Tray (Drink, Popcorn & Treat) - $10.79 - SKU 314385
Jun 29, 2006
385 posts
39 upvotes
eahmed wrote: Question regarding the 25 air miles promo for gift cards at Sobeys UF last week. Did anyone buy those? Did the air miles show up on the receipt? I contacted my offer folks and they referred me to go in store but they passed me on to the air miles (means a long wait before contacting them is needed)
I got olg gift cards and the miles showed up on my receipt right away. which cards did you buy?
Mar 21, 2011
414 posts
278 upvotes
bobobee wrote: I got olg gift cards and the miles showed up on my receipt right away. which cards did you buy?
OLG card as well but the points didn't show up. Ah well will wait the mandatory wait time and then connect with Air Miles. Thx anyways/
Jun 29, 2006
385 posts
39 upvotes
eahmed wrote: OLG card as well but the points didn't show up. Ah well will wait the mandatory wait time and then connect with Air Miles. Thx anyways/
oh you should have went back to the sobey's that you bought it from. They can add it manually for you, since it's a store promo. I asked the customer service before I added it, and they told me if it's not showing up on the receipt, he will add it manually for me. But it showed up on the receipt, so we didn't need to do any adjustment.
Mar 21, 2011
414 posts
278 upvotes
bobobee wrote: oh you should have went back to the sobey's that you bought it from. They can add it manually for you, since it's a store promo. I asked the customer service before I added it, and they told me if it's not showing up on the receipt, he will add it manually for me. But it showed up on the receipt, so we didn't need to do any adjustment.
I tried that as well but no go.
Depends on the person on duty I guess.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)