Expired Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2020)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2021 10:59 am
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
18836 posts
6428 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon Cash Deal

ENDS DECEMBER 31

Promotion Details
The Holiday season is here with thousands of great deals! Never miss out on any of them by topping up your Amazon Balance with Amazon Cash.
Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $25 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $5 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.ca. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
The promotional credit expires on January 31, 2021.

Get your Amazon.ca Credit in 3 simple steps:
Get your barcode
or verify your phone number
Click the button below or visit www.amazon.ca/cash and login to your Amazon Account to get your personalized barcode or verify your mobile phone number.

Pay in store
Ask the cashier to scan your barcode, or give them your mobile phone number, at any participating store, then pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon Balance.

Shop on Amazon.ca
Your Amazon Credit will be applied directly to your order when you add a qualifying item to your cart.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1632 posts
1025 upvotes
Shoppers Drug Mart - Netflix $50.00 get 7,500 PC OPTIMUM POINTS

Image
What dancing banana ?
Newbie
Feb 24, 2020
52 posts
25 upvotes
Finally... any more details for this?

Nevermind, it is in the flyer. Starts this Sat for one week until January 8th.


Curiosity wrote: Shoppers Drug Mart - Netflix $50.00 get 7,500 PC OPTIMUM POINTS

Image
Images
  • Screenshot_20201231-070841_PC Optimum.jpg
Member
Jun 12, 2015
458 posts
137 upvotes
Mississauga
Are there taxes on the netflix gift card?
And if yes would we get taxed again with Netflix?
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1627 posts
1051 upvotes
Markham
Solo2020 wrote: Finally... any more details for this?

Nevermind, it is in the flyer. Starts this Sat for one week until January 8th.
Any idea if it is 7500 pts per $50 or a total of 7500 per account ?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7951 posts
3973 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Amazon Cash Deal

ENDS DECEMBER 31

Promotion Details
The Holiday season is here with thousands of great deals! Never miss out on any of them by topping up your Amazon Balance with Amazon Cash.
Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $25 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $5 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.ca. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
The promotional credit expires on January 31, 2021.

Get your Amazon.ca Credit in 3 simple steps:
Get your barcode
or verify your phone number
Click the button below or visit www.amazon.ca/cash and login to your Amazon Account to get your personalized barcode or verify your mobile phone number.

Pay in store
Ask the cashier to scan your barcode, or give them your mobile phone number, at any participating store, then pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon Balance.

Shop on Amazon.ca
Your Amazon Credit will be applied directly to your order when you add a qualifying item to your cart.
This offer says right at the top "for first time customers only" in case that's important.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
18836 posts
6428 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon

H&M
Buy $50, save 15% with code HM15

Gap
Buy $25, save 20% with code GAP5

Boston Pizza
Buy $50, save 15% with code PIZZA15
RedFlagDeals Addict

Top