Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various Retailers

Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2021)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2022 10:29 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2944 posts
5034 upvotes
Atlantic
owned wrote: Where do you guys see next week's flyer? In the pc optimum app and flipp both only show this week
The "other" Canadian deals site.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2011
1044 posts
1520 upvotes
malcom1666 wrote: Any idea if this is at a lower price in store or not?
Hmm didn't see it in store in Toronto
Jun 29, 2019
24 posts
49 upvotes
Howitzer1 wrote: Shoppers Drug Mart, Aug 14 - Aug 20: Get 7,500 PCO points when you spend $50 on Indigo Gift Cards
Can you get the 7,500 points more than once? For example, if I purchase 2 x $50 Indigo gift cards, will I get 15,000 points?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2011
1044 posts
1520 upvotes
Yes you can. Just to be clear Shoppers points take a bit of time to show up on the account.
Aug 14, 2014
842 posts
741 upvotes
jbholio wrote: Can you get the 7,500 points more than once? For example, if I purchase 2 x $50 Indigo gift cards, will I get 15,000 points?
When I brought google cards they give it for every X$ you spend, so yes if you buy $100 you get 15,000 points.

Just be aware the points can take weeks to show up
Jul 13, 2016
640 posts
974 upvotes
Vancouver, London, T…
Shoppers Drug Mart is brutal trying to collect on bonus pc points for gift card purchases. They messed up big time on the UbeEats gift cards promotion. PC Points never posted even after waiting 6 weeks! Got tired of waiting and did a missing points inquiry and they still wanted proof of the promotion, transaction receipt! I told them that they are the biggest scammers and deceitful. They eventually credited manually.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4923 posts
553 upvotes
BC
StevenW038982 wrote: Shoppers Drug Mart is brutal trying to collect on bonus pc points for gift card purchases. They messed up big time on the UbeEats gift cards promotion. PC Points never posted even after waiting 6 weeks! Got tired of waiting and did a missing points inquiry and they still wanted proof of the promotion, transaction receipt! I told them that they are the biggest scammers and deceitful. They eventually credited manually.
PC Optimum points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g., a water bottle deposit, as it is not a purchase), (iii) gift cards, prepaid card products and wireless or long distance phone cards, (iv) transit tickets and passes, event tickets and post office transactions;

its been like that forever.. i never earn any point when i buy gift cards
Banned
Aug 5, 2020
11 posts
112 upvotes
StevenW038982 wrote: Shoppers Drug Mart is brutal trying to collect on bonus pc points for gift card purchases. They messed up big time on the UbeEats gift cards promotion. PC Points never posted even after waiting 6 weeks! Got tired of waiting and did a missing points inquiry and they still wanted proof of the promotion, transaction receipt! I told them that they are the biggest scammers and deceitful. They eventually credited manually.
sometimes the PC points don’t automatically show up, you would have to email customer support and they’re pretty fast
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3110 posts
5347 upvotes
Toronto
thehockeyguy wrote: PC Optimum points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g., a water bottle deposit, as it is not a purchase), (iii) gift cards, prepaid card products and wireless or long distance phone cards, (iv) transit tickets and passes, event tickets and post office transactions;

its been like that forever.. i never earn any point when i buy gift cards
He is talking about those promotions where you're supposed to receive PC points when purcahse gift card.

But yeah, always keep your SDM receipt until you receive your pts
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2632 posts
2880 upvotes
Oakville
4amigoslatino wrote: sometimes the PC points don’t automatically show up, you would have to email customer support and they’re pretty fast
Not in the case of these gift card promos that are supposed to automatically get credited in 4-6 weeks. We had the same issue with the SDM promo - multiple emails and missing points inquiries later, we still didn’t get the points. Started another inquiry 2 months later and got asked for all of the original details again (with proof of the promotion and receipt) even though the previous agents had already validated all of that. It was a huge headache but we finally got the points.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1405 posts
1906 upvotes
Carp
I just noticed this one and don't recall seeing it posted here. There's still a couple days left for anyone interested.

Giant Tiger, Aug 4 - Aug 17, purchase a $50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card and receive a $10 Giant Tiger Gift Card
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
2729 posts
1803 upvotes
Markham
Havent seen Can Tire GC on sale for a while ? Anyone think its due to have a sale soon ?
Mar 23, 2004
47193 posts
13373 upvotes
Markham
Looks like there will be a Sportchek GC sale from Moola next week:

savemoresaveoften wrote: Havent seen Can Tire GC on sale for a while ? Anyone think its due to have a sale soon ?
There was one through ebay a couple of months ago, but none from CT directly. With CT doing so well last year (and likely this year), it'll be hard to expect a sale imo...maybe BF?
Images
  • Screenshot_1.png
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24609 posts
12673 upvotes
Toronto
Very cool for school!
Until September 5th, purchase for $250 or more in shopping.ca gift cards and receive an extra $40 in bonus gift cards from H&M.

Support Canada's Children's Hospital Foundations by donating at checkout when you purchase online. Each donation transforms a life.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24609 posts
12673 upvotes
Toronto
Moola

Sport Chek
Sporting equipment? Check. Clothes for kids? Check. Ski and snowboarding gear? Check and check. Get everything you need and more for Back to School and beyond at Sport Chek.

Buy $100, get 5% off

Xbox
Use this Xbox gift card to buy the latest games, map packs, movies, TV, music, apps and more. And on Xbox One, buy and download full blockbuster games the day they’re available everywhere.

Buy $100, get 8% off
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7723 posts
4498 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Moola

Sport Chek
Sporting equipment? Check. Clothes for kids? Check. Ski and snowboarding gear? Check and check. Get everything you need and more for Back to School and beyond at Sport Chek.

Buy $100, get 5% off

Xbox
Use this Xbox gift card to buy the latest games, map packs, movies, TV, music, apps and more. And on Xbox One, buy and download full blockbuster games the day they’re available everywhere.

Buy $100, get 8% off
So it looks like 5% is the new normal discount(Esso from UGO & this).