• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2017 9:44 am
[OP]
Sep 21, 2007
245 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto

Vaughan Mills $10 gift card free

Received an email from Vaughan Mills for $10 free gift card. I called their customer service and it's real. Was there picked up the $10 gift card for free. Not sure if it's for newly sign up though.

Offer from May 19 - May 28 - while quantities last.
12 replies
[OP]
Sep 21, 2007
245 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
mikimoto wrote: Target customer?
I believe you probably need to sign up their newsletter before this promotion. Possibly they sent it out to everyone in their newsletter list, and see who will actually go and get it.
Apr 20, 2017
490 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
mobilelinkage wrote: I believe you probably need to sign up their newsletter before this promotion. Possibly they sent it out to everyone in their newsletter list, and see who will actually go and get it.
Thanks. I'll give a try.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1217 posts
2332 upvotes
does anyone have a link to this newsletter?
Mar 26, 2007
175 posts
75 upvotes
Last year, when I was there around this time (May), there were random people handing out these gift card vouchers. They were worth $10 as well and were free to be used at any store in the mall.
mobilelinkage wrote: Received an email from Vaughan Mills for $10 free gift card. I called their customer service and it's real. Was there picked up the $10 gift card for free. Not sure if it's for newly sign up though.

Offer from May 19 - May 28 - while quantities last.
So you got the email, but you have to pick it up... When you pick it up, what information do you have to present, and what do they validate? For example, did you just give them your email?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2010
4678 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op. I signed up for the newsletter last week because they had a sign at customer service desk saying "$10 rewards and other promotion offers when signing up for their newsletter". Just got the email.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
521 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Is it too late to sign up for the newsletter? I just tried to add my email.

There is no information about this promotion on their website. And
What are the non-participating stores at Vaughan Mills?
International News
Cultures
Grill it Up!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5911 posts
1641 upvotes
Calgary
also on at CrossIron Mills in Calgary, i got the email from the newsletter
May 30, 2015
295 posts
79 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Happosai wrote: Last year, when I was there around this time (May), there were random people handing out these gift card vouchers. They were worth $10 as well and were free to be used at any store in the mall.

So you got the email, but you have to pick it up... When you pick it up, what information do you have to present, and what do they validate? For example, did you just give them your email?
I'd like to know this as well...
Barter ftw
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18220 posts
2099 upvotes
Woodbridge
Okay. Signed up.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
[OP]
Sep 21, 2007
245 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Happosai wrote: Last year, when I was there around this time (May), there were random people handing out these gift card vouchers. They were worth $10 as well and were free to be used at any store in the mall.

I clicked on the link of the email, then it asked me for a few questions. And about half hour time I received another email from them with a code. I present the code to them and they gave me the gift card at the Guest Service Kiosk (located on the Legoland Discovery side, between entrance 4 and 5 - I went the wrong way to entrance 2 then found out where the Kiosk is).