Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Vaughan Mills] Black Friday Gift Card Offer - 10% Off $500 In Gift Cards, Online Only

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2020 6:19 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18277 posts
5632 upvotes
Toronto

Black Friday Gift Card Offer - 10% Off $500 In Gift Cards, Online Only

Deal Link:
Savings:
10%
Retailer:
Vaughan Mills
Gift Card Offer

ONLINE ONLY

10% OFF with the purchase of $500 in gift cards

*Available online only, from November 16 to 29 or while quantities last. Some exceptions may apply. Maximum discount of $100 per household, per day.
The offer cannot be combined with any other gift card promotions. The offer is applicable per transaction that reaches the minimum spending requirement and cannot be cumulated across multiple purchases. Corporate clients are not eligible for this promotion. All gift cards purchased are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. Ivanhoé Cambridge mall gift cards are accepted for the purchase of goods and services offered by participating retailers at the shopping centres in-mall only and cannot be use as a payment method for an online order. It is not authorized to use Ivanhoé Cambridge mall gift cards as financial payment methods for the purchase of merchant gift cards, prepaid gift cards and prepaid credit cards such as VISA, Mastercard and American Express. The expiration date of the reward cards appears on the front of the card. For more details, contact Guest Services or onlinegiftcard@ivanhoecambridge.com.

Use Gift Card only at authorized merchants that accept American Express® Cards at Ivanhoé Cambridge Shopping Centres. No ATM use. Funds do not expire. Not redeemable for cash, except where required by law. Additional limitations apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details. Card is not eligible for protection under any Zero Liability policy. Card balance not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). Card issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license from American Express.
RedFlagDeals Addict
21 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
1119 posts
24 upvotes
As someone who hasn't purchased mall GC's ever... Does this work for all stores in the mall? I did see that they must accept amex. I'm thinking about a store like best buy.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12537 posts
3392 upvotes
Scarberia
CS-Source-ChallengeME! wrote: As someone who hasn't purchased mall GC's ever... Does this work for all stores in the mall? I did see that they must accept amex. I'm thinking about a store like best buy.
they only have ebgames and thesource at vaughn mills i think...not sure they take amex gcs tho..not all stores take those gcs
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 9, 2015
265 posts
194 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: Check the link above your post, both EB Games and The Source accept mall GC's.

they only have ebgames and thesource at vaughn mills i think...not sure they take amex gcs tho..not all stores take those gcs
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
3697 posts
115 upvotes
does anyone know if there is an annual fee to hold a balance on this card?
Jan 20, 2019
38 posts
8 upvotes
If I go shopping on the weekend, can I buy it now or same day and redeem right away?
Jul 30, 2010
166 posts
14 upvotes
Woodbridge
Would this work for buying a cellphone from Fido?
Jul 30, 2010
166 posts
14 upvotes
Woodbridge
Hmm. Im really tempted to get a phone. Essentially could save $150 + w.e deals they will have themselves for Black Friday
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2078 posts
466 upvotes
Scarborough
Good deal. Thanks.
Jul 8, 2019
263 posts
95 upvotes
Will Vaughan Mills be open on Black Friday, considering the restrictions announced today?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4496 posts
16855 upvotes
TORONTO
darkhorz1 wrote: Will Vaughan Mills be open on Black Friday, considering the restrictions announced today?
Great question.