Expired Hot Deals

[Vaughan Mills] Gift Card deal - 10% bonus

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 1:51 pm
Oct 24, 2007
889 posts
116 upvotes
BC
smartie wrote: How crowded VM is nowadays? Half busy as before?
It's pretty crowded. Maybe 80% pre-covid but the stores have limited capacity so the really popular stores like Nike can have very long lines.
Sep 5, 2014
61 posts
25 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
trixR4kids wrote: Does Bell offer giftcards so that I can pay my bill via?
just asked. they don't
Oct 22, 2007
308 posts
318 upvotes
Do these cards start hitting you with admin fees after a year? The FAQ says they do not but pretty sure the blanket mall GCs all start hitting you with fees after a year.
Oct 22, 2007
308 posts
318 upvotes
I feel like you can't stack it online - since you have to click a specific link to get the amex offer versus a different link for the bonus GC offer.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
14279 posts
3465 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
This means I can buy the gift cards, get the Amex offer, get the bonus, and then spend it on an Apple iPad Air using the student discount. That makes the iPad Air one of the best iPad Air deals of all time I think?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1330 posts
726 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
The__Rock wrote: I feel like you can't stack it online - since you have to click a specific link to get the amex offer versus a different link for the bonus GC offer.
You don't need to click any specific link for the AMEX offer. You can even buy the gift card in person and still get the $20 credit.
The AMEX link basically just re-direct you to the Vaughan Mills gift card page (or other malls gift card page)
Last edited by Feb30th on Aug 21st, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 28, 2007
643 posts
34 upvotes
GTA
I tried to purchase the second set of $250 e-gift card online after first purchase. But the website popped up error message for wrong card info or contact customer service. I called American Express Card and everything is fine for my card. Does anyone have the same problem and how to resolve?
Feb 12, 2009
15 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Same here. I think they put daily limit.

I bought 2 $250 and same message popped up for third using Amex
Dec 24, 2018
484 posts
458 upvotes
Canada
Ok so I purchased the gift card online? I am also registered for that Amex promo. Would it show up on my statement automatically, or after I go and pick up the gift card?
Sep 5, 2014
61 posts
25 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
FlyingSausage wrote: Ok so I purchased the gift card online? I am also registered for that Amex promo. Would it show up on my statement automatically, or after I go and pick up the gift card?
yes it shows up on your statement as a credit to 'shopping.ca giftcard'.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8970 posts
7278 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
The Pay It Forward promotion is now over at Vaughan Mills.
Subscribe to our newsletter to hear first about our upcoming gift card promotion.
Oct 28, 2004
339 posts
108 upvotes
Darn it, was going to vaughan Mills today to get giftcards! :(