Expired Hot Deals

veeam.com

Free Veeam T shirt (Company email required)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2021 1:25 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2078 posts
1771 upvotes
ESJExplorer wrote: Some companies blocked external domain. Your IT guy should be able to check that or being qurantined in exchange
You just reminded me the stupid quarantine inbox my IT setup late last year... good point, going to check that tomorrow morning.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
951 posts
501 upvotes
runeash wrote: No option for t shirt. Let’s not drag more people in signing up
Dude, you don't have to comment for everyone... not everyone is not receiving email. Including myself, I've seen over 20 people in 3 different companies got it.

As I said earlier, check with your IT, it might have blocked incoming Veeam email, or qurantine
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1550 posts
145 upvotes
I am receiving emails from Veeam just not for t-shirt. Does the email come a day later or something?
ESJExplorer wrote: Dude, you don't have to comment for everyone... not everyone is not receiving email. Including myself, I've seen over 20 people in 3 different companies got it.

As I said earlier, check with your IT, it might have blocked incoming Veeam email, or qurantine
[OP]
Oct 24, 2011
951 posts
501 upvotes
runeash wrote: I am receiving emails from Veeam just not for t-shirt. Does the email come a day later or something?
Mine came after 10 mins I received first confirmation email.
Title is "your free Microsoft ignite t-shirt!"
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10941 posts
20824 upvotes
Thanks OP!
runeash wrote: No option for t shirt. Let’s not drag more people in signing up
Worked right away for me.
angel_wing0 wrote:
it comes in a separate email. But some sizes are running out.
runeash wrote: No email for t shirt. There was separate email but jut to confirm you can evaluate their products
ESJExplorer wrote: Mine came after 10 mins I received first confirmation email.
Title is "your free Microsoft ignite t-shirt!"
What confirmation email?

I just signed up, and two minutes later, received only one email titled "Your FREE Microsoft Ignite t-shirt!"

Now I have more t-shirts coming, but too bad it's the same t-shirt as before! ;)

No other emails received so far.

Is there any other swag to be found for this "Microsoft Ignite 2021"?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6559 posts
3695 upvotes
Toronto
WeimarRepublic wrote: You need to use your real work email (they have an authorized list of work emails)
I think it's the opposite, they have lists with hotmail, gmail etc. to disallow. There's no way they could have a list with every company's domain on it.

I did it with temp email and it worked fine.
Sep 27, 2020
136 posts
642 upvotes
Do you mind sharing from which website you got your temporary email from. Please note that you need access to it, to get a personalized link.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5703 upvotes
55OTTAWA55 wrote: Do you mind sharing from which website you got your temporary email from. Please note that you need access to it, to get a personalized link.
+1 ....

It's not taking any email addresses that I have.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1778 posts
659 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Raident wrote: Considering that Veeam is a real company, I'm surprised they don't have a functional opt-out system.
I wouldn't bet my paycheque that email addresses are actually deleted... ever
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1309 posts
694 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
runeash wrote: I am receiving emails from Veeam just not for t-shirt. Does the email come a day later or something?
My T-shirt email came 30-40 minutes after the initial registration email
Beware the RFD Effect
Aug 28, 2006
150 posts
80 upvotes
I got this, chose my size and never got my t-shirts.

Lucas
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
16758 posts
4429 upvotes
I still havent received the one from AWS in December
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 31, 2016
299 posts
158 upvotes
Ontario
If you need to hack into the company's computer system and collect people's general information, all you need to do is just offer FREE T-shirts.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15074 posts
6065 upvotes
RFD
Same experience here as you.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5100 posts
1724 upvotes
Mississauga
55OTTAWA55 wrote: Ordered one. It comes with a confirmation number at the end of the order.
I got confirmation # last time as well, but never received mine.
Apr 7, 2011
64 posts
17 upvotes
halifax
Has anyone received their sweat pants yet? I got the shirt but haven't received the pants yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)