Expired Hot Deals

VENETIAN & PALAZZO in VEGAS from $119 USD (pack. incl. credits) until MARCH 2009

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2009 6:37 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2008
146 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto

VENETIAN & PALAZZO in VEGAS from $119 USD (pack. incl. credits) until MARCH 2009

HOT-VENETIAN & PALAZZO in VEGAS from $119 USD (package includes credits - see below) until MARCH 2009 and Must book by January 19, 2009.

I got this deal sent to me from a friend of mine.

VENETIAN : From only $119 per night, your package includes:

A Luxury Suite at The Venetian
$40 off front orchestra seating at Jersey Boys at The Palazzo*
Complimentary Passport to Canyon Ranch SpaClub ($40 value)
$30 off services at Canyon Ranch SpaClub
Half off a bottle of wine at Double Helix Boutique with purchase**
$30 dinner credit per night at Woo with $70 minimum purchase
$25 daily Slot Credits

http://zt03.net/custapps/vene/oaogi/web ... .com&b=237

I put in Sunday March 1, 2009 for VENETIAN and got the following rooms for one night plus the above free credits:

all the rooms look fantastic - ALL SUITES! dining room tables, big bathrooms...
and if you choose the Venetian Prima Suite for $319.00 for that night, this one is 1500 SQUARE FEET, I have never seen a 1500 sq foot suite for around $300 a night!!! And for $239, you get the Venetian Piazza Suite, which is 1400 square feet!

Venetian Luxury Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $119.00

Venetian Luxury View Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $149.00

Venetian Bella Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $149.00

Venetian Bella View Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $179.00

Venetian Rialto Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $169.00

Venetian Rialto View Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $199.00

Venetian Piazza Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $239.00

Venetian Prima Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $319.00

Venezia Concierge Luxury Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $219.00

Venezia Concierge Bella Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $249.00

Venezia Concierge Medici Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $249.00

Venezia Terrazzo Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $199.00

There are other dates available with these prices, but not alot of them. you can see on the calendar which dates are available for these prices.

And for the PALAZZO -

NOTE: Must also book by January 19, 2009.

March 1 again - I got the following:

Palazzo Luxury Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $139.00

Palazzo Luxury View Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $169.00

Palazzo Bella Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $169.00

Palazzo Bella View Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $199.00

Palazzo Fortuna View Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $209.00

Palazzo Siena Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $339.00

Palazzo Concierge Luxury Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $239.00

Palazzo Concierge Luxury View Suite-1 King Bed TOTAL: $269.00

Palazza Concierge Bella-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $269.00

Palazzo Concierge Bella View Suite-2 Queen Beds TOTAL: $299.00

the rooms don't look as big or nice as VENETIAN's but I have never stayed at either hotel...

I am definitely considering the VENETIAN DEAL - even if its just the $119.00 room :D
32 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2308 posts
351 upvotes
North York
I rather stay at MGM Grand -- last time I checked it was around $49 per night - no bells and whistles though.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
1169 posts
97 upvotes
Ethan15 wrote: I rather stay at MGM Grand -- last time I checked it was around $49 per night - no bells and whistles though.
And no $165 + 1/2 the price of whatever wine you buy (2nd bottle) in extras package either I'd imagine. If you actually use the spa, eat at the restaurants, and see the show, then this pays for itself + more than $50 (hell, get a good enough wine and you could double the value :) )

When I stayed at the MGM in Dec ($89 a night for a Queen bungalow suite), they had a $300 flyback voucher. But you had to book with their travel agent within 30 days of your stay, and depart from the US. So it was basically useless to me.

But with this Venetian voucher, I'd definitely see the show and eat at the restaurants.

Plus, the MGM rooms are a showing their age. Beds are all kinds of comfortable though.

As an aside - I got my second offer in two weeks from Harrah's last night in the mail. Huge discounts at all their properties in Vegas. Caesars for < $100 on weekdays ($117 on weekends), down to Imperial Palace for free during the week, and something like $29 on weekends. I guess Harrah's is feeling the $400 million loss from last year.

Vegas is hurting.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
7321 posts
287 upvotes
Scarborough
Venetian and Palazzo has been throwing offers around. I'm getting an offer to stay there for $79 a night (weeknight) almost daily from their Club Grazie.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7527 posts
979 upvotes
Venetian's a hole. Last time I was there the entire complex smelled like someone broke a bottle of cheap drugstore perfume in the vents.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Mar 26, 2006
297 posts
12 upvotes
Markham
Ethan15 wrote: I rather stay at MGM Grand -- last time I checked it was around $49 per night - no bells and whistles though.
Send me a link for March rates at that price.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2008
146 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I am definitely excited about this trip to Vegas.

I also have a buddy of mine who lives there, I have asked him to scout some good local deals too.

I just wish I had someone to share the big suite at the Venetian for $319 USD.

To put it into perspective, I just booked for Sunday Feb 15 for one night at a 4 star, the WESTIN TRILLIUM HOUSE at BLUE MOUNTAIN (Collingwood, ONTARIO), which is the INTRAWEST snow resort in Ontario.

We got the ONE BEDROOM + DEN, and its costing us 492.00 CAN dollars all in.....and its less than 700 sq. feet.

At the Venetian, I can get a similar luxurious room, but more than twice the size, but cheaper :)

Michael
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
1088 posts
89 upvotes
Markham
The Venetian was definitely the nicest (and by a long shot) hotel I've ever stayed in. Good deal!
Not for any nation, not for any ideology, not for justice, not for honor, not for power, not for the future, not for love, not for peace, Only for revenge. -MGSVTPP
Aug 17, 2008
303 posts
24 upvotes
I got a similar deal a few weeks ago. I leave tomorrow :D staying at the Palazzo. Ill let you guys know how everything is.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2008
2861 posts
16158 upvotes
Mississauga
I stayed at the Palazzo last March when the hotel had only been open three months. You could tell it was brand new from the elevators and hallways, and the rooms were as impressive as the pictures, but within a few minutes of arriving I found:

- the safe didn't lock and had to be fixed (one nice touch -- it had a power supply inside to recharge your laptop)
- the toilet paper roll assembly popped out of the wall and had to be fixed by another person (it was nice that you had a separate room within the gigantic washroom for the toilet, though :razz :)
- the black marble trim on the half-wall separating the sunken living room was really badly scuffed
- the windows were filthy on the outside

Plus the glass shower door came off its hinge when I opened it the next morning. Third repairman in less than 24 hours!

It was still the best hotel room I've been in, especially considering that was their "basic" room (720 sq ft suite). But it was surprising to see how worn it had gotten so soon. On the plus side, I got a pretty good floor (30th) and view (Strip, towering over TI) considering I Pricelined it!
Nov 2, 2008
61 posts
All these Vegas hotel deal are nice but I am having trouble finding a decent airfare :-( looking for mid Feb. and the cheap flights leave too early and the cheap flights back board to early also....I tried AC and WJ, any others might be good?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1370 posts
304 upvotes
Oakville
Give Sunwing a shot.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
1336 posts
105 upvotes
Happy13178 wrote: Venetian's a hole. Last time I was there the entire complex smelled like someone broke a bottle of cheap drugstore perfume in the vents.
You're nuts. Venetian had the nicest rooms I've ever seen in my life.
Apr 23, 2006
697 posts
23 upvotes
i'm leaving tmrw for mgm grand. thurs/sun are at 49 each and fri/sat are 69. comes with $25 complimentary use for meals and a couple free drinks.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1747 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
asmielia wrote: You're nuts. Venetian had the nicest rooms I've ever seen in my life.
Have you been to the Wynn? Or Toronto's Royal York or a Mandarin Oriental?
How I try to save money: Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $68 150 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Amex Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / Paymi / Ampli / Wealthsimple VISA
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7527 posts
979 upvotes
asmielia wrote: You're nuts. Venetian had the nicest rooms I've ever seen in my life.
You need to see more rooms. It may look nice, but the smell killed it.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2780 posts
839 upvotes
recently i booked a trip to las vegas from www.expedia.ca

i booked a trip for 2 staying at the palazzo in their basic suite (didn't upgrade) and its from may 10 to 14 (5 days and 4 nights) including airfare... and it was only $1,179CAD ($590CAD per person), tax already included..
we're flying sunwing... not the best airline but the flight's only a few hours so i guess it's alright.. flight times are ok too... leaving toronto pearson at 7am and leaving las vegas at 10am..

i've also checked other hotels too.... from may 9 - 13... staying at MGM Grand for a basic room and flying sunwing, same flight times... $510 CAD per person based on double occupancy...

pretty good deals i think... =/
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3098 posts
1280 upvotes
Toronto
deal_gawd wrote: All these Vegas hotel deal are nice but I am having trouble finding a decent airfare :-( looking for mid Feb. and the cheap flights leave too early and the cheap flights back board to early also....I tried AC and WJ, any others might be good?
There are plenty of examples of flights around this date and not too early for about this price.

C$315.60 in Canadian Dollars
1 adult @ C$315.60
Show booking details

This ticket is non-refundable.

Changes to this ticket will incur a penalty fee.

Airport legend:

YYZ: Toronto Lester B Pearson
ORD: Chicago O'Hare
LAS: Las Vegas McCarran
IAH: Houston George Bush Intercontinental
Toronto, Canada to Las Vegas, NV: 1945 miles 7 hrs 19 min

United Airlines Flight UA8361 on a Canadair RJ 705 (jet) in coach class
(operated by Air Canada as Flight AC8643)
Departs Toronto, Canada (YYZ) Sat, Feb 14 12:50p 1 hr 49 min
Arrives Chicago, IL (ORD) 1:39p
Layover in Chicago 1 hr 31 min
United Airlines Flight UA2489 on an Airbus A320 (jet) in coach class
(operated by US Airways as Flight US605)
(food for purchase)
Departs Chicago, IL (ORD) Sat, Feb 14 3:10p 3 hrs 59 min
Arrives Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 5:09p

Las Vegas, NV to Toronto, Canada: 2499 miles 7 hrs 13 min

Continental Airlines Flight CO 596 on a Boeing 757 (jet) in coach class
(snack, movie)
Departs Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Wed, Feb 18 1:00p 3 hrs 4 min
Arrives Houston, TX (IAH) 6:04p
Layover in Houston 1 hr 1 min
Continental Airlines Flight CO 2124 on an Embraer ERJ-135/145 (jet) in coach class
(operated by EXPRESSJET AIRLINES INC DBA CO EXPRESS)
(snack)
Departs Houston, TX (IAH) Wed, Feb 18 7:05p 3 hrs 8 min
Arrives Toronto, Canada (YYZ) 11:13p
Note: You must change terminals in Houston (IAH).
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1026 posts
35 upvotes
I tried SUnwing for flights in the May long weekend leaving on Sunday and coming back on Thursday; and the price is around $400 including all taxes (Ticket itself is around $199). It is very good price for a direct-flight.
cannon_fodder wrote: There are plenty of examples of flights around this date and not too early for about this price.

C$315.60 in Canadian Dollars
1 adult @ C$315.60
Show booking details

This ticket is non-refundable.

Changes to this ticket will incur a penalty fee.

Airport legend:

YYZ: Toronto Lester B Pearson
ORD: Chicago O'Hare
LAS: Las Vegas McCarran
IAH: Houston George Bush Intercontinental
Toronto, Canada to Las Vegas, NV: 1945 miles 7 hrs 19 min

United Airlines Flight UA8361 on a Canadair RJ 705 (jet) in coach class
(operated by Air Canada as Flight AC8643)
Departs Toronto, Canada (YYZ) Sat, Feb 14 12:50p 1 hr 49 min
Arrives Chicago, IL (ORD) 1:39p
Layover in Chicago 1 hr 31 min
United Airlines Flight UA2489 on an Airbus A320 (jet) in coach class
(operated by US Airways as Flight US605)
(food for purchase)
Departs Chicago, IL (ORD) Sat, Feb 14 3:10p 3 hrs 59 min
Arrives Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 5:09p

Las Vegas, NV to Toronto, Canada: 2499 miles 7 hrs 13 min

Continental Airlines Flight CO 596 on a Boeing 757 (jet) in coach class
(snack, movie)
Departs Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Wed, Feb 18 1:00p 3 hrs 4 min
Arrives Houston, TX (IAH) 6:04p
Layover in Houston 1 hr 1 min
Continental Airlines Flight CO 2124 on an Embraer ERJ-135/145 (jet) in coach class
(operated by EXPRESSJET AIRLINES INC DBA CO EXPRESS)
(snack)
Departs Houston, TX (IAH) Wed, Feb 18 7:05p 3 hrs 8 min
Arrives Toronto, Canada (YYZ) 11:13p
Note: You must change terminals in Houston (IAH).
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3098 posts
1280 upvotes
Toronto
spong wrote: I tried SUnwing for flights in the May long weekend leaving on Sunday and coming back on Thursday; and the price is around $400 including all taxes (Ticket itself is around $199). It is very good price for a direct-flight.
I found direct flights on Air Canada just a few days ago to fly around March break for around $320 all-in but the poster was looking for mid-February. That was the best deal I could find for non-charter (e.g. not a Sunwing, or AirTransat) airlines for mid-February.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)