Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Verbatim 25s 8xDVD-R, 16xDVD+R, $7.99, TS

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2006 3:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
ilikecheapstuff wrote:i found some food in the trash can too...

omg. i think i will never have to buy fresh food again.. this is cheaper.. ;)

lol.
^ ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-------------
They still can't beat the 'record' (Vakoss 100-pack for C$10 at BB earlier) :!:
yes this deal http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=291988

:D

prbly the cheapest and best straight-fwd, no MIR deal thus far...
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6654 posts
1455 upvotes
ok i have read over this thread
i bought a 25pk 16x DVD-R
eventhough it was not TNR font
the media code is mcc 03rg20
i am guessing it is still made by Prodisc?
but i googled the code and ppl are saying these are good quality discs
what do you guys think? should i buy more?
btw why do you guys only buy and discuss dvd+R?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1621 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP, ordered

my media code is MCC 004, but I think they're CMC made because the Lock/Open is in Times New Roman, can anyone confirm?

sf1 wrote:ok i have read over this thread
i bought a 25pk 16x DVD-R
eventhough it was not TNR font
the media code is mcc 03rg20
i am guessing it is still made by Prodisc?
but i googled the code and ppl are saying these are good quality discs
what do you guys think? should i buy more?
btw why do you guys only buy and discuss dvd+R?
Check this post

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... stcount=38
Knowledge is power
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
2607 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
euphoria18_79 wrote:Now it shows free shipping on them.
Wow! Looks like all shipping is free at TS now!
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
sweet... can't believe they have free s/h now.

wdtm? it means we can PM w/ stooples w/ TS.ca and be worry-free of s/h tack-ons f/ now on :!:

:razz:

PM away! :cheesygri
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
2607 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
mahjongmaniac wrote:sweet... can't believe they have free s/h now.

wdtm? it means we can PM w/ stooples w/ TS.ca and be worry-free of s/h tack-ons f/ now on :!:

:razz:

PM away! :cheesygri
erm... no... TS doesn't offer "next business day" delivery. In fact, NO ONE but Staples offers "next business day". Yep, this is Staples dirty little way of tacking $15 onto every order or even denying the PM because they interpret the $15 delivery charge as PER ITEM, like they did in my case.

F*CK STAPLES :mad:
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
'[buck wrote:']erm... no... TS doesn't offer "next business day" delivery. In fact, NO ONE but Staples offers "next business day". Yep, this is Staples dirty little way of tacking $15 onto every order or even denying the PM because they interpret the $15 delivery charge as PER ITEM, like they did in my case.

F*CK STAPLES :mad:
woops... i totally 4got about that :o

damn...

sorry nm what i said prev.'ly

oh yeah, i remember ur $15 charge per item LMAO! :lol:
MJM

Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1730 posts
2632 upvotes
So apart from the TNR font for "LOCK - OPEN" on the case, how can we tell from the MID code whether the MCC004 discs are made by CMC or Prodisc?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
2607 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
lynk wrote:So apart from the TNR font for "LOCK - OPEN" on the case, how can we tell from the MID code whether the MCC004 discs are made by CMC or Prodisc?
You can look at the disc serials. If the clear inner hub serial resembles PAPA24II26131 2 it is made by CMC, if it resembles 4264E0821-05244C00 it is made by Prodisc.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1621 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
'[buck wrote:']You can look at the disc serials. If the clear inner hub serial resembles PAPA24II26131 2 it is made by CMC, if it resembles 4264E0821-05244C00 it is made by Prodisc.
Mine ressembles the CMC serial because it starts with PAPA. So Basically all you need is that first line?

Thanks Buck! I was worried for a second that I had Prodiscs.
Knowledge is power
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
Nitram wrote:Mine ressembles the CMC serial because it starts with PAPA. So Basically all you need is that first line?

Thanks Buck! I was worried for a second that I had Prodiscs.
if u see "PAPA" in the serials, then it's safe to say they're CMCs ;)
MJM

Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
1109 posts
69 upvotes
Just got mine delivered from ordering online. The sent me DVD-R, and they are the 16X not 8X. The code on the disc is:
5209E2413-05292X14
So i assume that is prodisc??
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
1109 posts
69 upvotes
crappy.. oh well... I am sure they cant be as bad as the fuji ones i have been using...lol.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
euphoria18_79 wrote:crappy.. oh well... I am sure they cant be as bad as the fuji ones i have been using...lol.
the fuji MIT discs that u get at FS/BB? (well, also avail. at TS...)

they should be....

i've had a whole pk of 'em that can't even be burnt! (it burns what seems to be the lead-in part of the disc, and then it stops right there... wasted disc just like that)

this was a batch back in Nov./Dec of last yr when it was "free" after PM/MIR :D
MJM

Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
1109 posts
69 upvotes
Actually.. the ones that i got from fs i think... the ones that had the 25 spindle for like $1 after rebate.. i used up all the -R no prob.. i am having issues with the last batch of the +R though.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
euphoria18_79 wrote:Actually.. the ones that i got from fs i think... the ones that had the 25 spindle for like $1 after rebate.. i used up all the -R no prob.. i am having issues with the last batch of the +R though.
yeah, that's the PM/MIR deal i was talkin about :)

and actually, i had prblms w/ the -R batch... the +Rs seem to be "ok"....
MJM