Expired Freebies

Verkada

Free YETi Tumbler

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2021 4:40 pm
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
15625 posts
3918 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: If you meant for today, then most likely, but tomorrow and upcoming weeks are more...


Introducing Alarms and 24/7 Professional Monitoring

Wed, Sep 15 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT


Introduction to Hybrid Cloud Video Security

Tue, Sep 21 10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET
Wed, Sep 22 10:00AM CT / 11:00AM ET
Tue, Sep 28 10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET
Like what gift do they have? I want the walkie talkie..lol
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10049 posts
17152 upvotes
kiasu wrote: Like what gift do they have? I want the walkie talkie..lol
Here you go... Take your pick.

Image
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
15625 posts
3918 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Here you go... Take your pick.

Image
nice..how do i sign up? the same link from OP or?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10049 posts
17152 upvotes
kiasu wrote: nice..how do i sign up? the same link from OP or?
Do not go directly from RFD to Verkada...

Google: verkada

Click on their website

Click on Resources, and select Webinars

Pick whichever one you want

After the webinar is finished, they will eventually send you an email with a link to claim your gift.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6884 posts
6516 upvotes
Calgary
Is Verkada not shutting you guys down yet after multiple gifts?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10049 posts
17152 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Is Verkada not shutting you guys down yet after multiple gifts?
I'll have to get back to you on that...

They keep inviting me to webinars with the offer of receiving a "free gift", so I might just take them up on their offer this/next week.

I obviously received a gift previously, so I guess it's not one per customer these days.

Maybe they need a larger attendance, so it looks better to someone internally. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6884 posts
6516 upvotes
Calgary
IDStorms wrote: I'll have to get back to you on that...

They keep inviting me to webinars with the offer of receiving a "free gift", so I might just take them up on their offer this/next week.

I obviously received a gift previously, so I guess it's not one per customer these days.

Maybe they need a larger attendance, so it looks better to someone internally. ;)
I tried yesterday. I think they are checking for repeat email addresses now as I didn’t receive the email for shipping the gift after the session.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10049 posts
17152 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: I tried yesterday. I think they are checking for repeat email addresses now as I didn’t receive the email for shipping the gift after the session.
Did you receive the "Thank You For Attending" email, with the link to enter your shipping address, and pick your gift?

If the answer is YES, then you are good to go!

It sometimes takes quite some time (days to over a week) to get the confirmation email saying your gift has been shipped out.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6884 posts
6516 upvotes
Calgary
IDStorms wrote: Did you receive the "Thank You For Attending" email, with the link to enter your shipping address, and pick your gift?

If the answer is YES, then you are good to go!

It sometimes takes quite some time (days to over a week) to get the confirmation email saying your gift has been shipped out.
I covered my bases with 3 sessions at the same time. The only one with the thanks for attending email was the University email address I hadn’t used before. The other 2 work emails they have seen and didn’t email me after the session. So , I might get a gift from the U email.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 29, 2017
137 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I just got an email from Winston at Verkada asking me to choose my free gift. He said he just rang me - he didn't - and must have missed me. LMAO.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6884 posts
6516 upvotes
Calgary
BenzDude11 wrote: Are they decent??

I might get back in the game again LOL
Haven’t tested them out. I can’t think of many use cases for me for them either. YouTube has them at 2 km range in the city if you are lucky. I will probably gift them to someone who camps more than me.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2531 posts
1171 upvotes
I joined with a different email, but didn’t get the gift email. Just a free trial and share email.

Top