Verkada

Free YETi Tumbler

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2022 4:56 pm
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10785 posts
20324 upvotes
redflagmat wrote: Yeah I agree, but knowing that I’ve attended before, and sending me emails offering the freebies seems a bit like a bait and switch. I’ll see what happens in the next week or so!
Good luck!

They will reply to your email, CC'ing someone else from Verkada, asking to verify why nothing shipped out.

This will go on for a while, then nothing. Angry Face
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2937 posts
1784 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Good luck!

They will reply to your email, CC'ing someone else from Verkada, asking to verify why nothing shipped out.

Apparently they sorted it out and are shipping it out. We shall see. I also got invited to some invite for $100 amazon gift card- but missed it :(
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2937 posts
1784 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Good luck!

Just arrived btw (received two sets)
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10785 posts
20324 upvotes
Hmmm... I wonder if it's worth signing up again.

They added a new gift to their lineup: Apple AirTag

Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1127 posts
372 upvotes
Markham ON
Today's webinar is done. Nicee. A bunch of trolls attending tho🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10785 posts
20324 upvotes
flimflamphlegm wrote: Did you get a shipping confirmation yet? I've only gotten the link to choose
Received a shipping confirmation a few days after claiming my gift, and received it yesterday.

Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1667 posts
482 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
flimflamphlegm wrote: Should I just register again for another seminar if they didn't ship LOL
Was the seminar boring?
Lol I just signed up