208 upvotes
Markham

Vessi Footwear - Waterproof Knit Shoes - $20-$120 off + GC's

Deal Link:
Savings:
$20-$120
Retailer:
Vessi
Vessi's are the latest waterproof knit shoes from Vancouver. Black Friday sales are live.

I've been wearing mine for a couple months and they've been solid. Great for those in rainy areas or traveling. I wouldn't recommend them for hiking for any athletic activities.

Some say the shoes are true to size, but I found buying one size down fits better. YMMV. Free returns. Takes about 1 week to ship to Toronto (from my past experience).

BLACK FRIDAY CAME EARLY - TIME TO ✔️NAMES OFF YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING LIST
Buy 1 get $20 off + $20 Gift Card*
Buy 2 get $50 off + $50 Gift Card*
Buy 3 get $80 off + $80 Gift Card*
Buy 4 or more get $120 off + $120 Gift Card*

No Coupon Needed.

Your gift card will be emailed to you after your purchase and will be valid for your next purchase made between 12/03/2019- 01/31/2020. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. This credit will not be returned if lost or stolen and cannot be used towards the purchase of additional cards. Gift cards are only valid for purchases made to the same country as the original order.
21 replies
Jan 24, 2008
427 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton
Have these shoes too. They are super comfortable and the waterproofing makes it a great travel shoe too. Good for casual use or walking. Not for sports, they don't have strong side and upward support (since it is the knit material). Definitely worth buying or gifting. Will be looking to buy a pair.. or 4... thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2590 posts
1117 upvotes
Sudbury
Few questions for those that wear/have them:
1) Size 11 regular....should I get size 10?
2) Wear with or without socks?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2948 posts
576 upvotes
Thanks for the feedback... I've been looking at them for a while...
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Dec 4, 2012
124 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
kanewtz wrote: Few questions for those that wear/have them:

I’m curious about these too
[OP]
Feb 5, 2008
366 posts
208 upvotes
Markham
I'm a size 10 (nike, Jordan, everything). I bought size 10 and found them too loose (feeling like 11's). I returned them and bought size 9 instead and they fit perfect.

I wear mine with socks but I guess you can wear them without as well.

I find them a little warmer than most other shoes, if that matters.
Jan 24, 2008
427 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton
1)I'd say go a size down if 11's fit loose/comfortable-ish. If the 11's are tight, stay with 11. I went a size down cause i fit adidas, nike, with a little wiggle room.
2) I wear with, but i think that's preference. If wearing without, definitely size down.
Aug 1, 2013
388 posts
300 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
I have these shoes if anyone has any questions, lmk. I don't recommend them for anything but walking in the city for small amounts of time and 100% you will need to buy insoles as the ones they come with are cheap flat ones.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11635 posts
1838 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought a pair of Vessis this past summer and wore them everyday on a recent two-week trip to India. Although just a few months old, they are not holding up well. The part where the fabric part meets with the heel area is already wearing out and the soles are showing a lot of excessive wear. I'm going to contact Vessi and send them photos. I'm not expecting anything in return, but I expected a lot more from shoes that cost this much. I have $40 Skechers that are far more durable than these.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4863 posts
1268 upvotes
Vancouver
i think thats the gripe on these shoes is the durablity; they are fine for the first little while and then they start to have issues
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4448 posts
549 upvotes
Scarborough
My wife loves hers

As for mine, the stock insoles its like almost like wearing nothing at all, still comfy for a bit
When I put in my orthotics, they squeak like crazy! Not sure if its the orthotics to the shoes or my socks to the orthotics (but never noticed them before on other shoes)
Maybe it's cause I haven't actually tied them up properly
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3877 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
I like these for everyday shoes/commute shoes.

For anything that's more extreme or active maybe it won't be as durable. Their durability depends on what you use them for.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3634 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
Are they breathable? Look for a pair of waterpoof breathable shoes for city traveling/walking.
Nov 17, 2019
2 posts
Their site says they fit true to size or size up for half sizes.
You can wear with or without socks. I've tried both and both were comfortable