Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Vessi] Vessi Footwear - Waterproof Knit Shoes - $20-$120 off + GC's

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2019 11:56 am
Nov 17, 2019
2 posts
thephenom wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 5:22 pm
Are they breathable? Look for a pair of waterpoof breathable shoes for city traveling/walking.
Yeah they're pretty beathable, I've ran in them barefoot and my feet didn't overheat. Still did a full workout in them after
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3860 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
thephenom wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 5:22 pm
Are they breathable? Look for a pair of waterpoof breathable shoes for city traveling/walking.
it's as breathable as it gets for a waterproof shoes...more breathable than my hiking boots at least.
They do run hotter than regular runners, but i hardly notice it to be honest.
Nov 3, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
These are great shoes for travel since they're waterproof and lightweight. Just don't wear them on the plane for long haul flights since they're pretty difficult to slip on and off and can be pretty awkward if you're struggling to get them on to go to the washroom
Nov 10, 2003
9 posts
1 upvote
I've had these for 13 months. They are now worn down to no sole and the fabric is tearing in several places. Wore them pretty much every day unless there was a ton of snow outside.

Super comfortable to wear indoors and outdoors. Not advised for hiking but great for urban walks.

I would recommend these for indoor use but don't expect much more than a year out of them.
Jul 4, 2010
75 posts
8 upvotes
TazKnight wrote:
Nov 19th, 2019 11:00 am
I've had these for 13 months. They are now worn down to no sole and the fabric is tearing in several places. Wore them pretty much every day unless there was a ton of snow outside.

Super comfortable to wear indoors and outdoors. Not advised for hiking but great for urban walks.

I would recommend these for indoor use but don't expect much more than a year out of them.
I agree. Had mine for about 16 months. While they are comfortable they are not very durable. I wear mine when i walk my dog in the rain. Now it’s no longer 100% waterproof. No tears or rips anywhere though. For the price i feel like they should last at least a couple of years. I would recommend these at this price point if they were more durable. If they were sub $100 i would buy them again.