[OP]
Dec 28, 2004
302 posts
78 upvotes

Vessi Shoes BF Sale up to 35 percent off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Vessi
I have been eyeing Vessi Shoes for a while but didn't want to pay full price and they are having an early BF sale with up to 35 percent off depending on how many pairs you purchase. I bought one pair and also received a 30 Gift card to use from Dec to Feb.
5 replies
Mar 11, 2020
189 posts
107 upvotes
I had a pair and I hated them. No support and very flimsy. They were hurting my feet after an hour of wear. Bought them at full price too. Hopefully they have improved now for this price
Nov 4, 2009
263 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
I've been eyeing them every so often when they're a sponsor of the WAN show. Now I haven't been paying super close attention, but I'm pretty sure prices have been inflated for this "promotion" as every-time I've looked and considered with a 25$ promotion code, my price would've been well under $100.
Nov 6, 2018
217 posts
839 upvotes
I've got 2 pairs of the Cityscape sneakers

The waterproof is convenient and they're super light weight

I agree with cream4389 that they don't have much support, but pop in a Dr Scholl's and these have become my go to shoes
Last edited by CostcoIsBestco on Nov 6th, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: I am not an official spokesperson for Costco, just someone who loves it
Jan 17, 2018
247 posts
660 upvotes
I didn't like the slip ons I got last time but they just released a new model with a thicker sole. Maybe they listened to feedback?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1252 posts
213 upvotes
Vancouver
Do they fit smaller/larger or true to size? How breatheable are these shoes for those prone to sweaty feet?