Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VIA Rail

VIA Rail 50% Off Sale, Book by May 7

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2013 5:54 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver

[VIA Rail] VIA Rail 50% Off Sale, Book by May 7

More offers from VIA Rail
Time for another VIA Rail 50%-off sale on travel throughout Canada. This time you'll have until May 7 to book for travel up until August 28, no advance purchase required.

Discount applies to adult regular Economy and Business class fares in the Ontario-Quebec corridor or the regular adult Economy, Sleeper, and Sleeper Plus class fares for East-West long-haul trains. Note: East-West route fares increase during the peak season, which begins June 1, 2013.

For more information, visit VIARail.ca by Tuesday, May 7.
Amanda A
5 replies
Dec 7, 2012
7 posts
50% off and still super expensive (greyhound is still cheaper for me).
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3499 posts
1688 upvotes
Mississauga
DavidGG wrote: 50% off and still super expensive (greyhound is still cheaper for me).
It may not be as cheap as taking a bus, but it's a delight to ride on a train every once in a while. The seats are actually comfortable, you can roam around the train, there's free WiFi onboard and the view from your window is quite nice. If you ride in first class, I believe you even get your own cabin for you to use.
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Nice book the upcoming long weekend. It looks like these 50% sales are working for via
[QUOTE]I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.[/QUOTE] ~Andy Bernard, The Office (U.S.)
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1195 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
i'll stick with the super web saving even though it's only cheaper on saturday
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2005
2030 posts
490 upvotes
input wrote: It may not be as cheap as taking a bus, but it's a delight to ride on a train every once in a while. The seats are actually comfortable, you can roam around the train, there's free WiFi onboard and the view from your window is quite nice. If you ride in first class, I believe you even get your own cabin for you to use.
I never got a cabin but the seats are more spacious and covered with a leather headrest. Also you get a nice meal and wine.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)