• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 7:33 pm
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2011
7303 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
I personally think VP & EG is a terrible area. I don't know why but it seems to attract a ton of degenerates and it's really dirty.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1496 posts
427 upvotes
Not a huge fan of the single-level "stacked towns". There is very limited natural light, they feel like a dungeon to me. I wouldn't buy one before checking out a similar unit in person.

At that price point, I'd rather buy a slightly smaller 2-bed condo.
Jun 3, 2017
160 posts
136 upvotes
davidwsw wrote: ... I'm not too sure about the area.
It's Victoria Park/Eglinton. It's Scarborough. It's that place that Torontonians wish didn't exist.

Think of the past/future Scarborough subway extensions as alimony payments.

If Scarborough was a person, its own mother would struggle to love it.
Mar 25, 2017
470 posts
254 upvotes
It is near Eglinton Town Square and a Cineplex but the price is way too high for that area and way too high for a Stacked Townhouse. If it was a freehold townhouse with backyard, maybe, but this is quite expensive.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2013
178 posts
36 upvotes
TORONTO
worldpositive wrote: It is near Eglinton Town Square and a Cineplex but the price is way too high for that area and way too high for a Stacked Townhouse. If it was a freehold townhouse with backyard, maybe, but this is quite expensive.
Unfortunately that seems to be the going price for stacked townhouses in Toronto these days :(
Mar 25, 2017
470 posts
254 upvotes
davidwsw wrote: Unfortunately that seems to be the going price for stacked townhouses in Toronto these days :(
Maybe look for already built townhomes around that area if that is the area you want ?