Expired Hot Deals

[Videotron] November blackout deals on cell plans ($150 welcome credit, +100 credit for accessories)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2020 8:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5524 posts
3825 upvotes

[Videotron] November blackout deals on cell plans ($150 welcome credit, +100 credit for accessories)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Videotron
More offers from Videotron
Get a $150 welcome credit when you become a Videotron customer during Black November if you sign up for a 24 months All-Inclusive plan

15 Gb + 100 Gb data/year (100 Gb data extra that you can use whenever you want within one year) === $55/month
16 Gb + 100 Gb data/year (100 Gb data extra that you can use whenever you want within one year) === $57/month
17 Gb + 100 Gb data/year (100 Gb data extra that you can use whenever you want within one year) === $59/month
and so on. 1 Gb added to the plan is $2/month up to 21 Gb plan

+ receive a promotional code for a $100 credit for accessories purchase.

Nothing that good for plans lower than 15Gb
6 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5524 posts
3825 upvotes
for the one who downvoted for "bad product / service" not that I give a hype to upvotes, I am not the kind of guy who really need internet consideration, but for our fellow RFD'ers who would be interested in that deal, it would have been interesting to know why you say it is a bad product/service. It is useless to downvote if you give no reason. Hope it is not a revenge because I gave a negative comment in a Fizz thread... here === fizz-ca-fizz-mobile-40-referral-ottawa- ... #p33517415

Damn, I really hate this voring system.
Mar 9, 2014
129 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
DoorCrasher wrote: for the one who downvoted for "bad product / service" not that I give a hype to upvotes, I am not the kind of guy who really need internet consideration, but for our fellow RFD'ers who would be interested in that deal, it would have been interesting to know why you say it is a bad product/service. It is useless to downvote if you give no reason. Hope it is not a revenge because I gave a negative comment in a Fizz thread... here === fizz-ca-fizz-mobile-40-referral-ottawa- ... #p33517415

Damn, I really hate this voring system.
Bruh - thanks for sharing however, I've noticed Videotron service is iffy in areas away from Quebec (even though it shouldn't be) but it is. I've used Videotron for a year in GTA and service was good but then sometimes the connection speed would drop massively. I think anti competitive behaviour by other providers. (not that I can prove it)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5524 posts
3825 upvotes
viktor89 wrote: Bruh - thanks for sharing however, I've noticed Videotron service is iffy in areas away from Quebec (even though it shouldn't be) but it is. I've used Videotron for a year in GTA and service was good but then sometimes the connection speed would drop massively. I think anti competitive behaviour by other providers. (not that I can prove it)
thanks for sharing your experience for members who thought about subscribing to Videotron and use it in Toronto area.

And, about what you put in bold in your quote... I hate the voting system not because I earned a downvote (downvotes are not even taken into account in the user's profile) but because downvotes are anonymous, and no further explanations have to be given except the radio button we have to hit. Just saying bad product/service without any details is pretty useless IMHO.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1267 posts
1032 upvotes
Montreal
I personally hate Videotron for not being a disruptive player in the telecom industry, they just participate in this oligopoly of the market.

Screw them

(PS didn't downvote your post)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5524 posts
3825 upvotes
kangmlee wrote: I personally hate Videotron for not being a disruptive player in the telecom industry, they just participate in this oligopoly of the market.

Screw them
there is no one better than another. I am just going for the price I pay, except for BHell, who will never earn one cent again from me.

I do find that $55/month for 15 Gb, + 100 Gb/yar, + $150 welcome bonus + $100 credit for accessories ( I do know rhat accessories are overpriced with carriers, but still a $100 credit) is not bad at all.

Currently, I pay $112/month for 2X 3Gb plans + 2X 9Gb plans with them
Jun 25, 2005
611 posts
280 upvotes
If you don’t have 4 lines, you are doing it wrong with Videotron BYOB. The multiline discount PER line is $15.

That’s $40 for 23GB (15GB +100/12) BYOB that roams on both Rogers and Bell/Telus networks for free.

Some negatives:
- handset contracts not based on logical pricing. There’s a few okay deals but in general Videotron is terrible for handsets.

- The phone customer service is hit or miss. Kiosks are much better.