Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Videotron

[Ottawa Only] $150 credit + 100GB extra annual data to become a Videotron all inclusive plan customer

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2021 10:57 am
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa

[Videotron] [Ottawa Only] $150 credit + 100GB extra annual data to become a Videotron all inclusive plan customer

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Videotron
More offers from Videotron
Ottawa residents only. Ottawa or quebec area codes only. Heavy data users only.

$150 credit for any all inclusive plan with 100G extra annual data (max 20g/month extra usage on top of your monthly data plan). Not bad for heavy data users. $150 bonus for list of post codes below.

$25 sim card can be waived. No $0.46 911 fee for Ottawa area codes.( Quebec number do need pay $0.46).

National capital promotion
Ottawa welcome credit

Get a $150 welcome credit when you become a Videotron customer!*
Welcome credit
It pays to become a Videotron customer!
Now’s the perfect time to sign up for Videotron’s Mobile service! For a limited time, get up to a $150 credit on your invoice when you subscribe to an All-Inclusive plan for 24 months. Whether you’re leaving one of our competitors or this is your first mobile phone, this is an opportunity not to be missed!

Conditions
This limited-time promotional offer applies to Residential customers who live in the greater Ottawa region, and more specifically, in one of the regions designated by the first three characters of the following postal codes: J0W, J0X, J8L, J8M, J8N, J8P, J8R, J8T, J8V, J8X, J8Y, J8Z, J9A, J9B, J9H, J9J, K0A, K0B, K0C, K0E, K0G, K0H, K0J, K0K, K0L, K0M, K1A, K1B, K1C, K1E, K1G, K1H, K1J, K1K, K1L, K1M, K1N, K1P, K1R, K1S, K1T, K1V, K1W, K1X, K1Y, K1Z, K2A, K2B, K2C, K2E, K2G, K2H, K2J, K2K, K2L, K2M, K2P, K2R, K2S, K2T, K2V, K2W, K4A, K4B, K4C, K4K, K4M, K4P, K4R, K6A, K6H, K6J, K6K, K6T, K6V, K7A, K7C, K7G, K7H, K7K, K7L, K7M, K7N, K7P, K7R, K7S, K7V, K8A, K8B, K8H, K8N, K8P, K8R, K8V, K9A, K9H, K9J, K9K, K9L or K9V. The offer entails a credit upon activation of a new Mobile Line and a subscription to an eligible All-Inclusive Mobile plan with a 24-month agreement. A $100 credit will be applied upon activation of a Mobile Line with a minimum monthly service rate of $75, and a $150 credit will be applied upon activation of a Mobile Line with a minimum monthly service rate of $100. It is possible that this offer cannot be combined with other special offers. The credit will be applied on the customer's second monthly invoice following subscription. Offers, services, and rates are subject to change without prior notice. Certain conditions apply. One-time $25 activation fee and $10 SIM card fee (per line) not included. Municipal tax of $0.46 for emergency 911 services and other applicable taxes extra.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
6 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
* “A $100 credit will be applied upon activation of a Mobile Line with a minimum monthly service rate of $75, and a $150 credit will be applied upon activation of a Mobile Line with a minimum monthly service rate of $100”
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2003
1430 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
Don't want to downvote simply because of the crappy fine print conditions, but unless you are getting a subsidized phone, it's not going to work for you.
Considering that the BF Ottawa 15GB offer was 45$/mth with 12th month free, you have to ask yourself if the phone you're getting is worth 55*24-150$. I looked at the phones they offer, at 99.99$/mth you get the Pixel 5.

Btw, I'm with Videotron, so I've looked carefully at their offers.
To be or not to be...where is the question?
Jul 10, 2019
191 posts
419 upvotes
Montreal
Fido beats Videotron price wise 100% of the time. I see no point for them.
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
RSmith2 wrote: Fido beats Videotron price wise 100% of the time. I see no point for them.
Better customer service, better rural signal. Videotron uses rogers/bell/Telus towers when you are outside the Videotron service area. The freedom to chose whatever tower I want when I'm travelling is pretty nice.
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
Currently Ottawa can get 16gb for $55/mo.

You also get the 100gb extra a year so if you use it evenly, it works out to 24gb a month for $55.

There's a current offer where signing up for their Videotron Plus info sharing gives you even more bonus data or $10/mo off if you have TV/Internet with them.
Jul 10, 2019
191 posts
419 upvotes
Montreal
Canuck485 wrote: Better customer service, better rural signal. Videotron uses rogers/bell/Telus towers when you are outside the Videotron service area. The freedom to chose whatever tower I want when I'm travelling is pretty nice.
Still doesn't beat Fido upgrade offers at third party retailers (250-300$ during promos at mobileshop, bestbuy or etc) + cheaper plans with more data. Customer service is the same imo and extended coverage makes rural coverage a non issue nowadays.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)