Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kohler Karing Smart Toilet $590 off Now Price is $2,349.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2022 12:14 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes

[Costco] Kohler Karing Smart Toilet $590 off Now Price is $2,349.99

For fun:)

Features:
Stylish statement in the bathroom
Sleek one-piece design
Fully skirted toilet design
Power Lite™ flushing technology
Personalized settings for two users
Hands-free open and close
Adjustable water temperature
Heated seat
Deodorizing filter
Heated dryer
Remote is hand-held or wall-mount
LED nightlight illuminates bowl
Self-cleaning wand rinses after every cycle
12in. rough-in, floor-mount
Requires dedicated electrical GFCI circuit (120V, 15A, 60HZ)

Includes:
One-piece toilet
LCD Remote Control
Seat
Power Cord
Supply Line

A Review

I had this toilet for 6 weeks now. I'm satisfied with this purchase. I wish the seat wasn't as narrow and that the inner side of the seat was rounded. Because it's square, it leaves marks on skin which stays for about 20 minutes. Also, there the prop 65 warning label which warns about the possibility of colon cancer. I wish I would have known beforehand. I don't know which part could be cancer causing.
Last edited by yellman on Sep 19th, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
36 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25727 upvotes
Montreal
OP, instead of writing "$590 off" in the title, how about putting the price?

That would save many pointless clicks. :)
Jan 1, 2016
318 posts
470 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
OP, price in title please to save some members a click.
Sale price is a 2,350. I used these toilets in Japan, but never knew how expensive they are...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
man, for that price... it better analyze my crap and give me med report in 5 mins... LOL
Sep 24, 2007
21 posts
39 upvotes
The price is good. But a good deal would be a Toto one. It is better than the OVE crap, but I would go with a brand that makes smart toilets and sells smart toilets. If you get a leak or bad unit, the plumber and the damage will be $. I ‘ll take my chances with toto smart units anytime!
Jul 4, 2018
957 posts
823 upvotes
Holy sh*t! Over $2.3k for a toilet? I am here contemplating whether or not to spend $250 to replace a regular toilet.

I wondered if i am alone on this but a toilet is one of the last thing i would want to splurge money on. If it's clean then it is all good to me but i would not spend money on a toilet.
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
6256 posts
3216 upvotes
Abbottabad
Drake would buy 28 0f these for his Bridlepath mansion.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11766 upvotes
GTA
yellman wrote: For fun:)

A Review

I had this toilet for 6 weeks now. I'm satisfied with this purchase. I wish the seat wasn't as narrow and that the inner side of the seat was rounded. Because it's square, it leaves marks on skin which stays for about 20 minutes. Also, there the prop 65 warning label which warns about the possibility of colon cancer. I wish I would have known beforehand. I don't know which part could be cancer causing.
It'll be the RF exposure from the remote control.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3680 posts
1730 upvotes
tew wrote: It'll be the RF exposure from the remote control.
OP, don't stick the remote up your butt. Cancer avoided.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2014
1354 posts
2023 upvotes
How is this a Hot Deal, it's only 20% off the regular price? Aside from that, I'm at a lose for words, who in the right mind drops that much cash only to defecate on their purchase?
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1201 posts
766 upvotes
Canada
is this converting shit to gold?
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
The first part of the features is "Stylish statement in the bathroom"
...what "statement" does it make?

I never understood that with art or clothing when they say its a "statement piece", it makes a "bold statement". ....w h a t statement???
Feb 21, 2013
329 posts
328 upvotes
GTA
flyjazz wrote: How is this a Hot Deal, it's only 20% off the regular price? Aside from that, I'm at a lose for words, who in the right mind drops that much cash only to defecate on their purchase?
I'm pretty satisfied with my Toto toilets, although they were like 1/3rd of this price. Still expensive in most people's minds but next to your bed, shoes, and chair, it's probably going to be the thing you spend the most time on.
Dec 21, 2017
252 posts
502 upvotes
Warfarine wrote: The price is good. But a good deal would be a Toto one. It is better than the OVE crap, but I would go with a brand that makes smart toilets and sells smart toilets. If you get a leak or bad unit, the plumber and the damage will be $. I ‘ll take my chances with toto smart units anytime!
Unfortunately you can't get a Toto Neorest for anywhere near that price. Even the higher end Toto washlets are $1500. This is certainly not for everyone, but the discount is misleading as it's already well priced. List price on that thing is like $6500 and Kohler plumbing house discount is like 30% so those things usually go for for $4K+. Price is good, but only for a small market.

Toto Neorest are over $6K on Amazon Toto Neorest
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
I should have taken a picture of the one one of my neighbour took out and put by side of road for trash . Guess when it fails and warranty runs out you throw out a $2500 toilet .

Warranty: 3 years Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 10, 2020
89 posts
51 upvotes
I would love to take a fat dump in one of these for a test drive!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11766 upvotes
GTA
czenxa wrote: I'm pretty satisfied with my Toto toilets, although they were like 1/3rd of this price. Still expensive in most people's minds but next to your bed, shoes, and chair, it's probably going to be the thing you spend the most time on.
You shouldn't be spending much time on the toilet.

A poop or two a day is good for you (yes, every day!), but not if you’re sitting for too long on the toilet. Whether you’re struggling to get things moving or you can’t seem to make it stop, taking too long to poop can waste your time and signify a problem with your bowels.

“It can take the average person anywhere from 10 seconds to one minute to have a bowel movement. Anything longer than that would likely be considered constipation,” says Niket Sonpal, MD, internist and gastroenterologist in New York City, as well as an adjunct assistant professor at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)