Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sepaq

FREE ACCESS TO NATIONAL PARKS (QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2022 4:01 pm
Aug 2, 2005
278 posts
71 upvotes

FREE ACCESS TO NATIONAL PARKS (QC)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
March 14, 2023
Retailer:
Sepaq
THIS WINTER, WE'RE GOING TO PLAY OUTSIDE!
FREE ACCESS TO NATIONAL PARKS

Being active is good for your health! In fact, there’s nothing better than an outing in the most beautiful nature of Québec to enjoy all its benefits. That's why the Gouvernement du Québec is launching an initiative that will offer free access to Québec's national parks two days a week between December 28, 2022 and March 14, 2023.

Check the calendar for specific dates when access will be free of charge.

Limited quantity | Online booking required
15 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Forget Weekends , only week days
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
Is this for Quebec provincial parks or national parks located in Quebec only?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Saint-Bruno seems booked during Christmas break.
Oct 15, 2013
390 posts
429 upvotes
I lost the habit of going to SEPAQ when I got a dog 10 years ago. Since then they backtracked their position of banning dogs everywhere, I wonder how annoying they are when you bring one. I never went back, spending time outside without my dog seems silly.
Aug 8, 2010
361 posts
324 upvotes
Quebec
Episode666 wrote: I lost the habit of going to SEPAQ when I got a dog 10 years ago. Since then they backtracked their position of banning dogs everywhere, I wonder how annoying they are when you bring one. I never went back, spending time outside without my dog seems silly.
The only thing that bother me more than dogs in national parks are their annoying owners.
Oct 31, 2006
482 posts
71 upvotes
jslabonte wrote: The only thing that bother me more than dogs in national parks are their annoying owners.
Second that. HATE irresponsible dog owners and their dogs.
Aug 4, 2017
44 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
qweasdzxc63 wrote: Second that. HATE irresponsible dog owners and their dogs.
I’ve never had an issue with dogs at National Parks. What behaviours from dogs and owners make you hate them so much.
Oct 15, 2013
390 posts
429 upvotes
fmortada wrote: I’ve never had an issue with dogs at National Parks. What behaviours from dogs and owners make you hate them so much.
Easy guess would be leaving it off leash and not picking up the poop. Some people just love to hate, too.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1726 posts
1894 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
alpovs wrote: Is this for Quebec provincial parks or national parks located in Quebec only?
SEPAQ runs Quebec designated parks. In French, they call them national parks. The federal parks in Quebec are not included in this offer.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
Episode666 wrote: Easy guess would be leaving it off leash and not picking up the poop. Some people just love to hate, too.
Also taking dogs to beaches where dogs are not allowed.
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Aug 8, 2010
361 posts
324 upvotes
Quebec
fmortada wrote: I’ve never had an issue with dogs at National Parks. What behaviours from dogs and owners make you hate them so much.
Dogs are predators by nature. Dogs scare wildlife, lowering my chance of observing it when I go out, hence lowering my enjoyment.
Apr 5, 2010
527 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
Lady in my neighborhood thinks its easier to take the dog to relieve itself at the kids play area sand pit rather than wait it out elsewhere.
Also their perspective of a dog chasing a person is “don’t worry it won’t bite!!!” 🤬
qweasdzxc63 wrote: Second that. HATE irresponsible dog owners and their dogs.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
1323 posts
411 upvotes
Quebec
krazykanuck wrote: Saint-Bruno seems booked during Christmas break.
Successfully booked free access for 3 adults (yesterday around 4pm) for Dec 28th @Mont Saint Bruno
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
lil_azn wrote: Successfully booked free access for 3 adults (yesterday around 4pm) for Dec 28th @Mont Saint Bruno
At 6:20 when I posted - it was booked solid for all the free dates during Christmas break. Managed to get a day at Orford though. So, I'm happy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)