Expired Hot Deals

Villas de Palermo Hotel and Resort

HOTEL MISPRICE: 4* Villas de Palermo Hotel, Nicaragua for only $5 CAD per night (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 8:36 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2015
164 posts
173 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

HOTEL MISPRICE: 4* Villas de Palermo Hotel, Nicaragua for only $5 CAD per night (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
5 per nig
Savings:
95%
Retailer:
Villas de Palermo Hotel and Resort
First post go easy on me :).

Go to google search and search for "Villas de Palermo Nicaragua", click on check availability.
Once the calendar shows up you can look through it and see the price is $5 CAD per night, you can book directly with Hotel official website (price will be in NIO$), and confirm booking.

Example dates:
Aug 20th to 31st
Sep 1st to 10th
Dec 1st to 24th

As this looks to be price error, hotel may cancel and please make sure to confirm your stay with hotel before booking any plans.
31 replies
Nov 20, 2010
387 posts
537 upvotes
Price sounds about right with those pictures. Just my opinion though.
May 13, 2007
616 posts
201 upvotes
Mississauga
price is back to normal after click "visit site"
[OP]
Sep 23, 2015
164 posts
173 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
kchkwan wrote: Price sounds about right with those pictures. Just my opinion though.
Yea... agree but average price seems to be around $100 + per night.
Dec 17, 2013
457 posts
811 upvotes
British Columbia
What if i want the pineapple suite...
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14578 posts
31473 upvotes
What happens once you get there and they say , sorry it was an error , we have no rooms for you
[OP]
Sep 23, 2015
164 posts
173 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
stephroll wrote: What happens once you get there and they say , sorry it was an error , we have no rooms for you
I booked, because you can pay at the hotel and the hotel does send you confirmation with the price breakdown per room...
Mar 16, 2006
398 posts
454 upvotes
Vancouver
siwen66 wrote: price is back to normal after click "visit site"
It's in NIO. I show 4 nights for $23.73 CAD.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
1615 posts
2127 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
I have so many things to say to this OP but I fear getting banned. All I can say is I hope no children involved.
Feb 2, 2012
166 posts
78 upvotes
Burnaby
It's rare for hotels to honor price errors. I've book a few of those over the last few years in various countries, none were honored.
Jun 3, 2007
560 posts
183 upvotes
Scarborough
They can cancel you the same day you arrive saying overbooked or something and you can do nothing.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1535 posts
2262 upvotes
IN BEFORE the RFD Ethics Committee members saying this is not the time to be abusing retailers on pricing errors who can barely make ends meet...
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3578 posts
1420 upvotes
Toronto
Great price, but you'd run the risk of booking flights and them not honouring after or even when you arrive. I don't think they will honour, however I still give you a +1
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6575 posts
3726 upvotes
Toronto
TheGoodDealer wrote: Great price, but you'd run the risk of booking flights and them not honouring after or even when you arrive. I don't think they will honour, however I still give you a +1
Yeah, no. Maybe if it was a big chain then I'd feel a bit more comfortable, but with something like this, I wouldn't even believe it if they confirmed ahead of time.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8045 posts
9021 upvotes
Montréal
superxxxstud wrote: I have so many things to say to this OP but I fear getting banned. All I can say is I hope no children involved.
Nothing to add. Hope nobody with a (your username) Will Wait for OP to check in... Face Screaming In Fear🤣
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2711 posts
2616 upvotes
Bebo123 wrote: IN BEFORE the RFD Ethics Committee members saying this is not the time to be abusing retailers on pricing errors who can barely make ends meet...
Depends on the retailer, I guess.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1207 posts
899 upvotes
stephroll wrote: What happens once you get there and they say , sorry it was an error , we have no rooms for you
They don't need to lie. All they have to say is sorry it was an error. Do you still want to stay for $xx?
donttoewsmebro wrote:
That's why the blog websites always say don't make other plans until you confirm with the hotel beforehand.
/
Same response to above, but less painful to hear it before you actually get there.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Oct 6, 2020
383 posts
293 upvotes
This may not be a price error. I've been reading Nicaragua news every day for the past 2-3 months. The current President arrested >10 rivals ahead of the Nov election. Here're a few recent headlines:

https://havanatimes.org/opinion/as-much ... ghanistan/

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/ ... 021-08-14/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -la-prensa

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/latin-a ... xfam.phtml