Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

$10/12 m/o bill credit

Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
I hope all the story here are not kiss and tell or fairytale.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Nov 9, 2014
576 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
d1ulove3 wrote: I hope all the story here are not kiss and tell or fairytale.
How is my thread kiss and tell/fairytale? Enlighten me
Virgin Mobile $75 | 10GB Unl.| Unl. Canada Wide | Unlimited Text/Pic Msg | 75.00

Don't forget to hit the THANKS button if I've helped. Have a Great Day!
Nov 24, 2015
120 posts
74 upvotes
PhonesGuy wrote: How is my thread kiss and tell/fairytale? Enlighten me
He is probably piss because he aint getting a deal on his plan :/ shame
All you have to do, is get a lucky rep, I got "Kyle" and I can confirm he added my 10$ on my first line by checking the app and that the second one I had to call back on march 3rd to be applied, with a note specifying that I have to talk to loyalty department.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I just called again and wasn't able to get the deal but got a $50 credit so I just took it.
Nov 9, 2014
576 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
OmgItzOL wrote: He is probably piss because he aint getting a deal on his plan :/ shame
All you have to do, is get a lucky rep, I got "Kyle" and I can confirm he added my 10$ on my first line by checking the app and that the second one I had to call back on march 3rd to be applied, with a note specifying that I have to talk to loyalty department.
No, he's got the 55 1GB plan with 3 gigs added to it plus Solutions + 6 which is 500MB. He's not hurting for 10GB.
Virgin Mobile $75 | 10GB Unl.| Unl. Canada Wide | Unlimited Text/Pic Msg | 75.00

Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
OmgItzOL wrote: He is probably piss because he aint getting a deal on his plan :/ shame
Here is my plan, I don't have a 10gb plan coz I don't want to buy outright phone. 4GB is enough for virginmobile beside I have a 10gb freedommobile. FYI before they post this one I already have it in my account.
Nov 9, 2014
576 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
d1ulove3 wrote: Here is my plan, I don't have a 10gb plan coz I don't want to buy outright phone. 4GB is enough for virginmobile beside I have a 10gb freedommobile. FYI before they post this one I already have it in my account.
You' ve posted this 4 or 5 times. Stop.

Aug 5, 2008
126 posts
86 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON L4…
EverydayCloudy wrote: That's incorrect, you can get 10% off for all AAL regardless of the 2 year term. I work at wireless store, the person who initially activated you might not have used the add on...
What is AAL?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1972 posts
1950 upvotes
Toronto
d1ulove3 wrote: Here is my plan, I don't have a 10gb plan coz I don't want to buy outright phone. 4GB is enough for virginmobile beside I have a 10gb freedommobile. FYI before they post this one I already have it in my account.
You’re getting 4Gb for $52?? (55+2+5-10) doesn’t seem like a good deal, what am I missing?
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
2966 posts
482 upvotes
Scarborough
I contacted the Executive of Virgin Mobile on a different matter and included the matter of me being brushed off on different occasions for the $10 off per month on the $60/10 GB deal. As a goodwill, he credited my account with $135 to offset any inconveniences and also the fact I couldn't get the $10 discount .

Copy and paste of the email:

It appears that the $10 discount for 12 months is incompatible with your plan. To provide a resolution for this matter, we have applied a one time goodwill lump sum bill credit to your account today for $135.60 (taxes included) which accounts for the discount over a 12 month period.

We remain truly sorry if this has negatively impacted your experience with Virgin Mobile.
Last edited by ninety5teg on Jan 5th, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telus: $50/100GB CAN/US 5G+
Rogers $34/40GB 5G+
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
FoMoHotDeals wrote: You’re getting 4Gb for $52?? (55+2+5-10) doesn’t seem like a good deal, what am I missing?
Where can you get 4gb unli text call cid free lg g6 lump sum credit of 388 and another 120 for 12 months.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1972 posts
1950 upvotes
Toronto
d1ulove3 wrote: Where can you get 4gb unli text call cid free lg g6 lump sum credit of 388 and another 120 for 12 months.
You got a free lg6 and a lump sum credit of $388?? That’s impressive! Very good deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
2286 posts
3262 upvotes
Victoria
Called the 877 number. Got through right away. Agent asked where I heard about the credit - mentioned mobile syrup article. After checking with her help desk, she added it mentioning normally it would be for new clients only. I've got the 4gb $40 plan. Thanks, OP!
Mar 11, 2004
421 posts
107 upvotes
Ottawa
tofinoguy wrote: Called the 877 number. Got through right away. Agent asked where I heard about the credit - mentioned mobile syrup article. After checking with her help desk, she added it mentioning normally it would be for new clients only. I've got the 4gb $40 plan. Thanks, OP!
That's amazing... 4GB $40 is that like an out of province plan with an ONT #? If so, was it easily attainable as i Know Rogers/Fido have a plan but only valid for prepaid to post paid clients. Is there a similar restriction with VM? Please advise.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
2286 posts
3262 upvotes
Victoria
deluxster wrote: That's amazing... 4GB $40 is that like an out of province plan with an ONT #? If so, was it easily attainable as i Know Rogers/Fido have a plan but only valid for prepaid to post paid clients. Is there a similar restriction with VM? Please advise.
Was an AB/BC offer during Black Friday 2016. I live in BC.
Oct 8, 2013
387 posts
397 upvotes
Dartmouth
Got it for both wife and I on one call in under 5 minutes. Thanks op!
Aug 16, 2017
58 posts
16 upvotes
London, Ontario
Didn't work. I think they have great prejudice over certain customers. Corporate bait and switch from my experience.
Said it must be over $70 / mo bill
Oct 8, 2013
387 posts
397 upvotes
Dartmouth
DealzNutz wrote: Didn't work. I think they have great prejudice over certain customers. Corporate bait and switch from my experience.
Said it must be over $70 / mo bill
Sounds to me like they were just trying to get rid of you. Before the discount, our bills were 55 and 45. That being said, we have been on Virgin for 7 and 2.5 years respectively.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3496 posts
2142 upvotes
Etobicoke
Greasy wrote: Sounds to me like they were just trying to get rid of you. Before the discount, our bills were 55 and 45. That being said, we have been on Virgin for 7 and 2.5 years respectively.
I have 2 lines with them for last 6 years and paying $45 and 24.70. they refuse to give me discount on any of my line.